Boil

I couldn't help the giggle that left my lips as Boil hid me under his covers. He kept his body around me and hidden from the boys.

"Stop or we get caught and I have cleaning duty." Boil whispered with a frown.

"It's just to funny to see you worry about Waxer." I mumbled.

"I haven't told him about us yet." He whispered softly.

I had known the boys for awhile now, having met and befriended Waxer before I started my relationship with Boil. During a mission a general went to the dark side and I had helped save Waxer's life. Since then we had become great friends and I had since helped him with his nightmares at nearly dying.

"You know he snuggled with me all the time." I whispered as I looked up at him.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer. When he realized I wasn't going to stop giggling, he leaned down and captured my lips with his. I held back a groan and pulled him closer.

"Boil asleep?" A voice asked.

Boil pulled away and pulled the cover over me and pulled me into his chest.

"Yep. He has been since I got here." Waxer said calmly.

"Good he needs rest. He hasn't got any since we left Coruscant." The voice said again.

At this I sent Boil a look and his eyes looked anywhere but my face.

"Probably missing his girl." Another voice said.

"His what?"

"His girl. I usually see him sneak around with her. He normally goes to her place. I'm waiting until he brings her here."

"He... has a girlfriend... and he didn't tell me about her." Waxer said softly.

"She's a babe. Super cute, nice ass. She is that bartender down at 79's."

I saw gears turn in Boil's head and he quickly shot up and turned to glare at them.

"Hey! Stop talking about my girl before I end you!" Boil snapped.

I couldn't help the laughter that burst through my lips as I covered my face.

"And I'll have you know I slept fine without her.... I just get better sleep when I talk to her... and it helps her sleep with someone holding her." Boil said angrily.

"Wait! (Y/n)! You and (Y/n)! How could you? I thought we were friends." Waxer said as he looked at us shocked.

"Don't be surprised, I seriously told you I snuck out to see her."

"I wasn't talking to you! (Y/n) how could you corrupt my innocent brother?" He asked as he shook his head.

"He did most of the corruption, I'll have you know." I said with a laugh.

"You fiend!"

I heard someone clear their throat and turned my head to see Waxer and Boil's commander.

"Boil... did you sneak your girlfriend into the barracks?" The clone asked with a frown.

"Look Commander Cody if you get Kenobi in your bed then I get (Y/n) in mine." Boil said calmly.

"Carry on." He said as he turned and walked away from us.

"Thought so. Now you go away, and you lay back down." Boil said as he forced me to lay onto his chest.

I let out a laugh as his arms wrapped around me and forced me to snuggle into his chest.

"Scoot over." Waxer said as he crawled behind me and threw a hand over me.

"Really? Do I not get to have my girlfriend for myself."

"Excuse you, she was my cuddle buddy first. Just cause she is you sex buddy doesn't mean I don't get my (Y/n) cuddles... besides I should get more of them, I'm letting her keep you."

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I snuggled into Boil, who was continuing to argue with Waxer.