Wolffe

I let out a sigh as I pulled my cloak closer and looked outside of the ship. We were on our way to Lothal to help Captain Rex and I was anxious.

"Master (Y/n), is everything okay?" Omega asked as she walked up to me.

"Everything is fine, I'm just tired." I said softly.

"They are worried about seeing Wolffe again." Wrecker said playfully.

I quickly grabbed a book and threw it at him, he dodged and looked at me shocked.

"I was just jok-"

"I don't care. Omega shouldn't you be training?" I asked sternly.

"Yes, Master." Omega said as she turned and walked away from me.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead.

"You are anxious though." Hunter said as he walked into the room.

"It's been nearly eighteen years... of course I'm nervous. Last time I saw him, Wolffe was trying to kill me." I said sadly.

"He was under the chip." Hunter said softly.

"Still, what if... if he hates me?"

"He won't."

"How do you know?"

"Cause you are his (Y/n), his heart and soul. He loves you to the moon and back." He said as he turned and walked away from me.

When we landed I felt my heart beat faster inside of my chest. I let out a sigh as I saw Kanan and his student Ezra Bridgers waiting for us.

(Cause like hell Kanan dying and Ezra disappearing in this book)

"It's been awhile, (Y/n)." Kanan said calmly.

"It's been to long. I'm happy to see you." I said softly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Master (Y/n)." Ezra said softly.

"The pleasure is mine and please, just (Y/n)."  I said calmly.

"They hate titles." Kanan said with a chuckle.

"Blame me? I had one for most of my life." I said softly.

"(Y/n)?" A voice asked softly.

I felt my heart stop and I looked behind Kanan and saw an older man behind him. It didn't take me long to realize who it was and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Commander Wolffe, I see you are doing well." I said softly.

He slowly walked towards me and I stopped myself from backing up as he gently touched my face.

"I... I thought I killed you... I'm so sorry, (Y/n). I never meant for any of this to-"

I quickly cut him off by pulling him into a gentle hug. His arms wrapped around me and I let out a sigh of relief. It felt right to be here in his arms holding him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Wolffe." I whispered as I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter.