Hardcase

I held back a sob as I rushed to my room. How could Fives say that? He knew how much I loved Hardcase and yet he said that.

"You know someday Hardcase will probably leave you for a werewolf." Fives said with a laugh.

"Fives!" Echo snapped as he smacked him over the head.

"I'm just joking, we all know Hardcase is crazy about- hey... (Y/n)! I was just joking!" Fives yelled as I ran off.

I unlocked my door and threw myself onto my bed. I hid my face into my pillow and let out a sob. It was half an hour before I calmed down and whipped my eyes.

A knock on the door made my heart stop as I set up and pulled my covers closer to me.

"Knock knock, can I come in?" A voice asked.

I knew the voice, and at one point in time I'd of been thrilled to hear it, but not right now.

"No." I grumbled as I pulled the covers over my face.

"Babe, you know Fives was just joking." Hardcase said as he walked into the room and crawled onto my bed.

"He still could of not said it." I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my chest.

"You know you're the only girl for me." Hardcase said as he kissed my forehead.

"What if some werewolf girl comes and asks you-"

"Then I'll tell them I'm already taken.... and I'm happy with you." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He said as he pulled me closer to his chest.

Bonus

"I told you to stop making jokes like that!" Rex yelled as he hit Fives over the head with his blaster.

"I'm sorry! It was a joke!"

"I don't care! You hurt (Y/n)'s feelings!" Rex yelled as he continued to hit him.

"Hit him once more for me." Echo said with a smile.

"Vod!"

Smack!