501st and 212th

Thought I'd post a story before I went into work. Will post again after 5

"This is a horrible idea." Rex whispered as we snuck through the corridor.

"Shut up." Cody whispered as he shot him a glare.

"Yea, shut up. We get caught and we are blaming you." Boil growled out.

"I still can't believe we are having to sneak back into the base." Anakin said calmly.

"Well in all honesty, (Y/n) is scary." Obi-wan said calmly.

"That we can agree on." Cody said calmly.

"Says the guy that would screw them." Rex said calmly.

"Who here wouldn't want to sleep with (Y/n)?" Cody asked calmly.

I heard some of them agree and rolled my eyes.

"Obi-wan, I thought you said you saw them as your own child." Anakin said with a laugh.

"They aren't my child and given the chance, I would screw their brains out." He said calmly.

"If I wasn't married, I'd do the same thing." Anakin said calmly.

I shook my head and continued to listen to them. I heard something break and I quickly rushed down the stairs. I sent them all a glare and looked between of all of them.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! BED'S EMPTY!  NOTE! CAR GONE! YOU COULD'VE DIED! YOU COULD OF BEEN ARRESTED!" I yelled angrily.

"IT WAS CODY!" Fives exclaimed.

"I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU! Besides you Echo, I'm so happy to see you alive and well. BUT HOW COULD ALL OF YOU GO OUT WITHOUT TELLING ME!" I yelled angrily.

"Does she always do this?" Tech whispered.

"Every time, and it's good to see you too (Y/n). Missed you." Echo said with a smile.

"Where is Jesse?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

They all looked behind them and then back at the others.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FORGET JESSE!" Rex yelled angrily.

"HE IS APART OF YOUR SQUAD!" Cody yelled back.

"Rex! Kix, let's go." I said sternly.

"Why me?" Kix asked as his eyes went wide.

"Cause you're the medic! And knowing Jesse he got into a BAR FIGHT!" I yelled angrily.

Sure enough we made it to the bar and Jesse had been thrown out.

"Hi, mom." Jesse said calmly.

"Let's go." Rex said as he helped him up.

"Hi, (Y/n)... looking beautiful as ever." Jesse mumbled out.

"If you weren't calling her mom, then-"

"He was calling me mom. Supposedly I'm the mom of the group." Rex said with a sigh.

I shook my head and we got him home.

"Oh and all of you boys, have cleaning duty. Including you four!" I snapped as I glared at the Bad Batch.

"Including Echo?" Fives asked calmly.

"Besides Echo. Knowing the poor thing, you all dragged him kicking and screaming." I said as I turned and walked away from them

I stopped and turned to look at Anakin again.

"Also, when the HELL DID YOU GET MARRIED! AND WHY WASN'T I INVITED!" I yelled angrily.

"BLAME PADMÉ!" He exclaimed.

"ANAKIN SKYWALKER!" A voice screamed.

"Good luck." Obi-wan said as he patted his shoulder.

"I'm gonna die." Anakin said as he left to deal with Padme.

I smiled as I quickly followed after him, ready to watch him die.

"You know, I could of snitched and said it was your idea." Fives said angrily.

"But ya didn't." Echo said as he turned and rushed out of the building.