Gregor

Set after Bad Batch but before Rebels

"Do you ever feel bugs on you that aren't there?" I asked softly.

"Those are the ghost of the bugs that you have killed." Wolffe said as he let out a sigh.

"What?" I asked as my eyes went wide.

I felt my eyes go wide and I instantly started to stare at my arm in fear.

"You idiot! You scared (Y/n)." Gregor snapped as he wrapped his arms around me.

"There there cupcake, Gregor has you." He's said as he kissed my forehead and rubbed my back.

He sent him another glare and then picked me up and carried me to our shared room. I let out a sigh as I snuggled into his chest.

"Gregor, am I a monster?"

"Of course not sweetie, you are the kindest person alive." He said as he gently took my hands in his and kissed them.

"But I kill bugs and they are haunting me."

"Of course they aren't haunting you. If anything they are protecting you." He said sweetly.

"But-"

"But nothing now go to bed. I need to do some target practice." He said as he left the room.

Bonus

"Um... (Y/n) I am really sorry, gulp, I was having a bad day and... bugs are not haunting you." Wolffe said quickly.

"Oh I know Gregor said they were protecting me." I said sweetly.

"Yea... that makes a lot of sense." He said as his eyes moved to look behind me.

I turned around and saw Gregor waving at me with his rifle in his hand.

"Hey baby!" I called as I waved at him.

"Hi honey badger!" Gregor yelled cheerfully.

I walked over to him and the last thing I heard was Wolffe saying something to Rex.

"I never knew he could be so scary." Wolffe whispered.

"Gregor might be crazy, but he would do anything for (Y/n)." Rex said calmly.