Wolffe

I had known Wolffe for nearly three months and had since grown close to him. So close that he had actually requested for me to transfer to the Courageous because I was one of the only doctors he trusted.

"Bad luck, (Y/n) the showers are down." My best friend said with a frown.

"You're kidding me, how are we suppose to shower?" I asked with a groan.

"General Plo said you girls could use the clones showers. No one should be in there." One of the medics said calmly.

"I call showers first." I said as I took off in a sprint.

She went to follow me but was stopped.

"Plo has a plan for her and you know who." He said softly.

I made it to the showers and knocked before entering. When I saw no one was there I climbed into the shower. It was different than what I was use to. It was more open and if anyone was to come in, they would see everything. I decided to take a quick shower and then get out.

I turned the water on and let out a sigh as I stood under it and washed the blood and gunk off of me. I grabbed a bar of soap from my bag and washed my hands and body. I would be lying if I wasn't jealous of how hot the water got. In the medbay showers the water was always to cold to stay in long.

Because the shower was so relaxing I lost track of time and didn't realize I had been in the shower for so long. When I heard the door open, I quickly turned around and let out a gasp as I saw Wolffe walk in with nothing but a towel in his hands.

"I am so sorry!" He exclaimed as he covered himself with the towel.

"No, I am... I didn't think I would of taken so long. General Plo said we could use the bathroom and-"

"Dank Farris, that traitorous Jedi. I'm sorry this was General Plo's doing." He said as he rubbed his forehead.

He looked up and saw that I was covering myself with my hands. He quickly grabbed my towel and handed it to me.

"Sorry." He said as I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around myself.

"It's fine... so why do you think General Plo did this?" I asked softly.

"Because he likes to try and set me up."

"Well... you can still shower, I mean there is enough space for both of us." I said as I bit my lip.

"Are you sure?" He asked softly.

"Of course." I said softly.

"I'll just.. go over here." He said as he walked to the far end.

I shook my head and turned the water back on. I washed the soup from my hair and let out a sigh. I felt eyes on me and looked from the corner of my eye to see Wolffe looking me up and down. I held back a laugh as I grabbed the bar of soap and started to rewash my skin. I tried to get my back but struggled. Before I realized that Wolffe had moved he took the bar of soap away from me. I let out a gasp as he moved it across my back.

"You seemed to be struggling." He said softly.

"Thanks.... if you need I can wash your back for you." I said softly.

He let out a hum and continued to wash my back. After he finished I turned around and came face to face with him.

"So... lovely weather we are having." I said softly.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head. He moved my hair out of my face and smiled down at me.

"Wolffe, I-"

I was quickly cut off by him leaning down and capturing my lips with his. I let out a groan and allowed him to pull me closer to his chest. He slowly backed me up against the shower wall and kept me pinned.

"I really want to take you here... but Boost showers in here and it isn't the most sanitary spot." He breathed against my lips.

"Whose room is closer?" I asked softly.

"Probably mine."

"We change and then you lead the way." I said with a smile.

He let out a laugh and shook his head.

"Before we do that... I need to know, is this just gonna be sex or-"

"It's more... more than sex." I said softly.

"Good." He said as he captured my lips with his again.