Crosshair and Hunter

Sorry I haven't posted I've had a lot going on. I am in fact still alive 😂 I had a couple people message me and ask, sorry I didn't get back to you all.

I just got a new dog and have spent most of my time training her.

Meet Kona my German Shepard

I knew I had screwed up and I knew that both Crosshair and Hunter was pissed about it

I knew I had screwed up and I knew that both Crosshair and Hunter was pissed about it. We were on a mission that required me to be focused and listen to every word Tech said, but I ended up spacing out and because of this Tech nearly got shot.

"Tech I am so sorry-"

"It's okay, (y/n). I know it wasn't your fault." Tech said calmly.

"It isn't okay. What happen?" Crosshair asked as he glared down at me.

"I um... spaced out." I said as I looked at the ground.

"Spaced out? Seriously? How could you be so stupid?" Crosshair asked angrily.

"It was an accident I didn't mean to-"

"It doesn't matter what you meant to do, you could of gotten Tech or yourself killed." Hunter said sternly.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry wouldn't of fixed it if he had died."

"Maybe we should just take her back to the temple. There is no reason we need a screw up on our team." Crosshair said angrily.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes and I quickly pushed past Hunter and ran to the back of the ship. I climbed into the gunner seat and curled up into a ball.

"You are idiots and you owe her an apology." Tech said angrily.

"Why? She could of gotten you killed! And this isn't the first time she has-"

"She has ADHD, even a blind person could see that." Tech said calmly.

"What?"

"It causes her to space out sometimes, or to have bursts of energy. Sometimes she also requests not to do a mission because of this." Tech said calmly.

"So that's why she sometimes has to take leaves of absence." Crosshair said calmly.

"Yes. Not I believe (Y/n)'s boyfriends owe her an apology. And yes I know you two are dating her." Tech said calmly.

I soon heard them both let out a sigh and then heard footsteps from behind me. The chair was soon turned around and I was forced to look at both Crosshair and Hunter.

"I can still leave if you want me too." I said through tears.

"Sweetheart, of course we don't want you to leave." Hunter said as he gently picked me up.

He set down in the seat and I wrapped my arms around his waist and hid my face in his chest.

"Look we were just scared.... I was just scared. When you and Tech came back and you had that cut on your cheek and Tech had a scratch on his shoulder from a blaster, I freaked out." Crosshairs said as he gently rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry.... I know that my ADHD makes me weak and-"

"Who said it makes you weak? I think it makes you strong. You're able to still do so much when your mind is a constant battle field." Hunter said softly.

"The Jedi.... That's why I never was given a master... I couldn't pay attention and so they said I was weak and threw me onto you're team." I said sadly.

"Love you are so powerful and strong... there is no one in this galaxy, besides my brothers, that I would trust with my life." Crosshair said as he gently leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head and he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"How about we go to bed and cuddle?" Hunter asked softly.

I nodded my head and he picked me up. He carried me to the bed and we all climbed in, Hunter on one side and Crosshair on the other. I let out a sigh as I snuggled into both of them and fell asleep.