Wolffe

When I heard that the republic was here, I instantly offered up my land for them to set up base. I had one of the largest strips of land on the planet and knew that they would need room to set up camp.

"Thank you again, Miss (Y/n)." General Plo said calmly.

"It was no problem, anything you and your boys need don't mind asking me. I want to help as much as I can." I said as I sent him a smile.

"Commander, meet our lovely host. Miss (Y/n) (L/n)." General Plo said calmly.

We walked up to a clone and he turned and removed his helmet. He had a frown on his face and one of his eyes had a scar over it and was pure white.

"Sir how long will we be here?" He asked calmly.

"Until the separatist are gone, Commander Wolffe." Plo said calmly.

Wolffe let out a sigh and turned to get a good look at me. I heard a wolf whistle and turned my head to see a clone waving to me.

"Sinker! You and Boost can do laps around the perimeter!" Wolffe ordered.

I let out a laugh and covered my mouth as they let out groans. Wolffe turned to look at me and cleared his throat.

"Apologies.... And thank you for allowing us to stay here, ma'am." Wolffe said calmly.

"It was no problem Commander and please, just call me (Y/n)."

"Well in that case, cal me Wolffe." He said calmly.

"Of course, now I'm going to make sure the men have ate. I'll see you around." I said as I turned and walked away from them.

"That woman is.... Strange." Wolffe said calmly.

"The best people are." Plo said as he turned and left to check the area.

As the weeks passed I found myself growing close to the clones. Sinker and Boost ended up becoming very over protective of me and always followed me around while I did my work.

"You guys know I'll be fine on my own." I said with a laugh.

"Still we want to make sure nothing happens to you." Boost said calmly.

"And General Plo would be disappointed in us if we didn't keep our host safe." Sinker said with a laugh.

"Check your five o'clock." I said as I motioned behind them.

They turned around and let out a groan.

"Spoil sport is here." Boost said softly.

Wolffe was probably the only clone I hadn't got along with. Mostly because he stayed away from me and avoided me like the plague.

"Wolffe what brings you here?" I asked as I stood up.

"Sinker and Boost are needed at the front. I'm here to relieve them of guard duty." He said sternly.

I nodded my head and said a quickly goodbye to the boys before they ran off.

"So, why don't you have your workers doing this?" Wolffe asked as he watched me work.

"I like working. That and I'd rather do it myself and know it was done correctly." I said as I dusted myself off.

He looked around and I stood up.

"Why are you so hard on those two?" I asked softly.

"They get to friendly with the locals."

"That we can agree on. Boost is continuing to ask me out even though I've already turned him down twice." I said as I let out a laugh.

"I'll talk to him."

"Don't worry about it, I'm use to it. A lot of people try to ask me out, mostly because of how much land I own." I said as I shook my head.

"Sounds like Coruscant." He said with a frown.

"I take it you are missing your home." I said softly.

"Some what."

"I see it on your face, Wolffe. And I know the feeling. I'm actually from Coruscant myself."

"Why move here?"

"I wanted to get away from the politics and the war."

"Seems it followed you here."

I let out a laugh and nodded my head.

"Seems it did." I said as I sent him a smile.

He sent me a small smile and I turned and went back to work. Soon Sinker and Boost spent less time around me and Wolffe spent more time watching me. It didn't take me long to find myself growing feelings for the stern, yet kind, Commander.

"I heard you would be leaving soon." I said as I picked up a basket.

"Yea, we are. They will be leaving a few clones behind to keep the place safe." He said calmly.

"I owe you all a lot." I said as I stood up and turned to look at him.

"You don't owe me anything."

"I have to be able to repay you in some way." I said as I walked up to him.

I stopped a few feet in front of him and watched as he sucked in a breath of air.

"There has to be something you want, Wolffe." I said softly.

"There is one thing.... But I don't think you could give it to me." He said with a sigh.

"I could try."

His hand moved to my face and I held my breath as he gently cuffed my cheek.

"I don't want to leave you." He said softly.

My eyes went wide as he leaned down and gently kissed me. I let out a sigh as I dropped the basket and pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss.

"I love you." I whispered again his lips.

"I love you too.... And that's why I have to leave.... So I can stop this war... and I can come back and be with you." Wolffe said as he gently cradled my face.

"Come back alive." I whispered softly.

"I make no promises.... But I do promise that I'll always love you."

"And I'll always love you." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips again.

"Also.... I'm leaving Sinker and Boost here. Don't worry I'll make sure they know you are spoken for." He said with a chuckle.

"How long do you have before you have to return?"

"A couple hours."

"Good." I said as I led him to my house.