Tech and Crosshair

I stared at the ocean and held back a shudder as I set down on my towel and watched Omega run into the water.

"This is amazing!" She exclaimed as she spun around in the water.

"Don't go to far!" I yelled before Hunter could beat me.

Hunter followed her into the water, and then Wrecker and Echo. I felt a pair of eyes on me and slowly turned to see Cross watching me.

"Why aren't you swimming?" Cross asked as he walked up to me.

He plopped down behind me and put his legs on either side of me, pulling me to his chest.

"I... don't like the water." I said softly.

"Why not?"

"They nearly drowned when they were younger." Tech said walking up to us.

He set down beside me and I sent him a small smile.

"Come on, time to over come your fear, love." Cross said as he stood up.

"But I-"

"No buts. I'll hold your hand the whole time." He said as he held his hand out.

I stared at it for a second before gently taking it. Tech followed behind us and I tightly gripped Crosshair's hand as he led me into the water.

"Splash (Y/n)! And you get shot!" Cross yelled sternly.

I wrapped my arms around Crosshair's neck and he slowly walked into the water with me. I hid my face in his chest and felt a hand on my back.

"Don't worry, we are both here." Tech said softly.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh as I slowly let go of Cross' neck and sunk into the water a little. I let out a sigh as I kept a tight grip on Cross' swim trunks.

"See, nothing to worry about." Cross said calmly.

"Thanks, guys." I said as I pecked Cross' cheek and then Tech's.

"Anything for you." Cross said as he sent me a smirk.

Tech nodded his head in agreement and I turned to see Echo, Wrecker, Omega, and Hunter playing chicken. I let out a laugh as Omega pushed Echo off of Wrecker's shoulders.

Also here is a cute little picture of Omega