Rex, Wolffe, and Cody

I paced back and forth as I waited for both Rex and Cody to arrive home.

"You're gonna burn a hole in the floor if you don't calm down." Wolffe said as he flipped through his book.

"How can I calm down! Did you hear what Fives said! That bastard made Cody and Rex shoot at each other's men!" I yelled angrily.

"I know, but pacing won't help."

"What if one of them got hurt?"

"Fives said they weren't injured."

"But what if-"

"(Y/n), sit down and calm down." He ordered.

I let out a sigh and set down beside him. He put an arm around me and pulled me over to his side. I snuggled into him and waited for the boys to return home. As soon as the door opened I shot up and rushed to see who it was.

"Finally! I was worried sick about you two!" I exclaimed as I tackled them into a hug.

"We are okay." Rex said as he hugged me back.

"Can't say that for Hardcase or Waxer though." Cody said sadly.

I pulled away and pulled Cody into a hug. He let out a sigh and kissed my forehead.

"I am so sorry." I said softly.

I knew that both of them were close to Waxer and Hardcase and I could tell it hurt them.

I gently grabbed their hands and led them to the living room. Wolffe sent them a nod as I dragged them to the couch and forced them to lay beside me and Wolffe. I wrapped my arms around them and smiled as I kissed both of their heads, before pecking Wolffe's cheek.

"I love you guys." I said softly.

"Love you more." They said as we fell asleep.