Hunter

Panic attack warning !!

I instantly felt my heart start to race and the room felt like it was spinning. I quickly grabbed a hold of the wall and leaned against it. I closed my eyes hoping that the felling would go away, but it just go worse.

"Hey, (y/n) are you in here?" A voice asked.

I felt my throat close and my eyes snapped open and I looked up and saw Hunter staring at me. He instantly ran out my side and helped me slid to the ground.

"Hey, it's okay.... I'm here." Hunter said as he rubbed my back.

"Can....t..... br.....ea...th!" I gasped out.

"Just take small breaths.... Focus on me. Only me." He said as he cuffed my face.

My eyes landed on his face and he sent me a gently smile as he did small breaths with me. When I finally felt the room stop spinning and felt my breathing go back to normal I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Shh, it's okay." He whispered as he rubbed my back up and down.

He kissed the top of my forehead and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm here, love." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"Th...an.....k y....ou." I whispered as I caught my breath.

"Why didn't you call for me?"

"To scared." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head no and he leaned back against the wall and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Okay, then we don't have to talk about it. We can just sit here." He said as he pulled me closer.

"Thank you."

He let out a small chuckle and kissed my forehead once more. I felt my eyes close and I slowly fell asleep in his arms, safe and sound.