Fives

I was fixing my hair when my comm went off. When I saw that it was Fives, I instantly knew something had happened.

"What did you do?" I asked with a frown.

"Hey baby, umm so small problem.... I can't make it tonight." He said with a groan.

"Why not?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I may have gotten myself stabbed."

"There isn't a may! You got fucking stabbed you dumb ass! Also Hi (Y/n)!" Echo yelled from the other side of the comm.

"Only you would call and cancel when you're bleeding to death..... I'll meet you at the hospital, you dumb ass." I said as I hung up on him.

I arrived at the hospital and saw Rex yelling at the boys with Kix beside him.

"Shhh, do you hear that?" Rex asked as I walked up to them.

"Hear what?" Echo asked calmly.,

"That's the sound of my patience shattering into a million fucking pieces! Now tell me what happen!" Rex yelled.

"Okay, so someone insulted (Y/n)-"

"Try again." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and stood beside Rex.

"I bet that Fives couldn't get a girls number and it turns out the guy beside her was not in fact her father, but her husband.... He wasn't to happy when Fives called him her dad." Hardcase explained.

"Why would he try to get her number?"

"For me of course." Hardcase said calmly.

"I'm sorry." Rex said softly.

"I should be apologizing, you're their brother."

"Yea, but you are willingly dating an idiot."

"I was desperate."

He nodded his head in agreement and we waited to hear from the doctor. When we got to go back, I saw that Fives was starting to wake up.

"Where am I?" Fives asked with a groan.

"Heaven." Kix said calmly.

"Oh..... didn't expect to see you here."

He looked around and then his face light up.

"I did expect to see (y/n) here though." He said happily.

"He lied this is hell, and guess what I'm actually Fox in (Y/n)'s body." I said with a frown.

His eyes went wide and I saw both Rex and Kix cover their mouths.

"Also, (Y/n) is alive and screwing Jesse. She's giving him sweet sweet love." I said as I leaned closer to him.

"That bitch! I told her she had to at least wait a year! And then she could only screw Echo!"

I rolled my eyes and everyone let out a laugh.

"Dumbass, you're still alive." I said as I shook my head.

"Oh.... I knew that."

"And I would die before I screwed Jesse."

"Thanks bab-"

"I'd totally go for Rex. He isn't a dumb ass." I said calmly.

"Baby!" He exclaimed.