Bad Batch 3

It had been some time since the bar incident and everything was going well. Well it was until I followed the boys into the medbay and spotted my ex bandaging up Wrecker. I instantly stopped walking and held my breath as I watched him talk to Wrecker.

"(Y/n)? Everything okay?" Crosshair asked as he turned to look at me.

I shook my head no and he turned to see where I was looking. His eyes instantly darkened and he put an arm around me.

"I'll keep you safe." He said as he pulled me closer.

I nodded my head and followed him into the room. As soon as my ex saw me his eyes light up.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." (Ex) said with a smile.

"How's Wrecker?" Crosshair asked quickly stepping in front of me.

"He's fine. So how have you been, (Y/n)? Ready to come crawling back yet?" He asked playfully.

In an instant he was pinned against the wall. My eyes went wide as I saw that Tech had him by the throat.

"So you're the asshole, who thought he could lay a hand on (Y/n)." Tech said calmly.

"Hey, dude let go of me-"

"No, and the names Tech. Not dude. Now listen and listen to me well. (Y/n), will never come crawling back to you. They have us and don't need trash like you in their life. So stay away from them if you know what is good for you." Tech growled out.

"Fine!"

"And leave the republic and go to another world. Because I don't want scum like you around my brothers."

He nodded his head and quickly ran off. I felt tears stream down my face as he ran out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Tech asked gently.

I nodded my head and instantly tackled him into a hug.

"No, ones ever stood up for me like that." I breathed out.

"We are your family..... of course we will stand up for you." Tech said as he hugged me tighter.

Why can't they be real? Like I could use a Tech in my life. 😭