Waxer and Boil

"Hey I kind of have a crazy idea." Waxer said as he turned to look at both me and Boil.

"Those are never comforting words, coming from you." Boil said with a frown.

I nodded my head in agreement and took a sip of my drink.

"Why don't you dare both me and Boil?" Waxer asked with a smile.

I instantly spit out my drink and started to cough.

"Waxer.... You're on to something." Boil said as I tried to catch my breath.

"How do you guys know that I'm not seeing someone?" I asked as I caught my breath.

"Are you seeing someone?" Waxer asked softly.

"Well no."

"Then what's the big deal? I mean you have slept with both of us... what's the different in dating us at the same time?"

"I just... I don't know... I'm a Jedi and you guys are clones."

"I'm sure it will be fine. I mean Rex is sleeping with General Skywalker." Waxer said softly.

"You do realize that he actually isn't sleeping with him right." I said calmly.

"But they always disappear for hours."

"That's cause Anakin is sleeping with Padme and Rex helps him keep his secret." I said with a laugh.

"Boil did you know this?" Waxer asked shocked.

"Everyone knows this." Boil said with a sigh.

"I'm an idiot."

"Yep."

I shook my head and stood up.

"Okay, we can try this dating..... but if we get caught... it was just sex." I said softly.

"Deal."

"Kinda deal." Boil said calmly.

We shot him a look and he let out a chuckle.

"I'm joking. It's a deal." Boil said as he sent me a smile.

"Good now scoot over, I'm cold." I said as I squeezed in between them.

"Yes general." Waxer said playfully.

I laid my head on the pillow and smiled as Waxer kissed my forehead while Boil put an arm around my waist. I closed my eyes and smiled as I fell asleep.

"So how pissed would Rex be if he learned I've been telling clones that he is screening Skywalker?" Waxer asked softly.