Tech

This is super long.... Sorry bout that.

Also I'm going to publish the story Chapter by Chapter. It will be about two chapters per week, maybe. I know it will at least be one.

I felt a shift in the air as soon as I saw the ship land. I knew it wasn't from around here just by how the people set up camp.

My world wasn't strange to visitors, but it was strange that there was a child walking around alone.

"Hunter?" She called as she looked around.

She hit something on her wrist and I saw tears stream down her face.

"Hunter, I think I'm lost."

"Ome- I- n't- he- yo-"

"Hunter?"

"Are you alright?" I asked as I walked up to her.

She backed up and I held my hands up.

"It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to help." I said as I sent her a gentle smile.

"I'm not suppose to talk to strangers."

"That is a good thing to know. But it's getting dark and if we don't get you back to your camp, you could get hurt." I said softly.

She nodded her head and I gently put my hand on her back.

"What's your name?"

"Oh I'm Omega."

"My name is (Y/n)." I said as I sent her a smile.

"That's a strange name." She said with a laugh.

I let out a small laugh of my own and ruffled her hair up.

"Okay, so can you trust me?" I asked with a small smile.

She nodded her head and I crouched down.

"Okay, well let me explain this in the best way I can. I am a werewolf, and I'm going to shift so I can get you back quickly." I said as I shot her a smile.

She nodded her head and I backed away. After I shifted I walked up to her and motioned for her to climb onto my back.

"You're fluffy." She said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and nuzzled her with my nose. She climbed on and I started the walk to the camp. Halfway thought though, I heard rustling and took off in a sprint.

Dang it, of course it would storm.

I looked around and smiled as I saw a cave. I took off in a sprint and slid inside, just as the storm hit.

"Is that ice?" Omega asked shocked.

I nodded my head and laid down o the ground. She climbed off of me and I turned my head to watch her. She looked outside and then turned and walked back up to me.

"It's really cold." She mumbled as she started to shake.

Poor kid. She probably hasn't been on a planet like this before.... I'll definitely have a long talk with her family

I grabbed a hold of her shirt and pulled her towards me. She fell back on with and let out a grunt.

"Ouch.... Hey you're warm." She said as she cuddled into my side.

If I was human I probably would of laughed, but instead I just shook my head and laid down.

When morning came the scent from earlier hit me hard. My head shot up and I turned to see a group of men walk into the cave.