Bad batch

It was quiet on the ship, almost to quiet and I quickly realized that Omega wasn't on the ship, her or the boys. It wasn't until I heard a scream that I felt my heart stop.

"Oh no." I whispered as reality hit me.

I rushed off of the ship and ran off to see Omega on the ground and Hunter in front of her. Well what I thought was Hunter, seeing as though he and the boys had transformed.

"(Y/n)! Help!" Omega begged.

"Omega, it's fine. You're safe." I said as I walked up to her.

"Tell that to it!"

"Sweetheart, that's Hunter." I said as I let out a sigh.

Her eyes went wide and she turned to look at him.

"But-"

"They boys got bit by a werewolf and now they well turn into balls of fluffy ness." I explained as I crouched down.

I heard a growl and turned to see Crosshair glaring at me.

"Don't you lie and act like you're not a puppy dog during the full moon. You have snuck in my room whining for pets almost every night." I said angrily.

He let out a huff and turned his head. I heard a small growl and turned my head to see Echo struggling with his headpiece.

"Let me, love." I said as I walked up to him.

I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips as I realized he was stuck. I pulled the metal piece off and set it on the ground.

"There you go." I said as I scratched behind his ear.

Omega stood up and I turned and smiled as she walked up to Hunter.

"Hunter?" She asked softly.

He nodded his head and she toyed with her shirt. He nuzzled her cheek and she let out a laugh. She gently hugged him and he pulled her closer.

"As I said, they become puppies." I said as I shook my head.

Bonus

"Damn it Crosshair! I told you to stop sneaking into my room!" I yelled as I covered my eyes.

"In my defense... you're bed is the comfiest."

"Go put in some clothes!"

"Wonder how Omega is fairing." He said with a chuckle.

I quickly jumped up and ran out of my room. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw that Omega was a sleep in her room.

"Morning, (Y/n)." Tech said as he handed Hunter a plate of food.

"Can one of you get Crosshair some clothes." I said as I shook my head.

"I'll do it." Echo said as he left the room.

Hunter let out a chuckle as I turned my head to smile at the sleeping child.

"And just so you know, not all of us are puppies." Tech said calmly.

"Sure you, aren't Tech." I said as I shook my head and grabbed a plate.