Crosshair

Spoilers

I felt anger boil up inside of me as I saw Crosshair pointing his gun at his brothers.

I had arrived on Kamino with Ahsoka and Rex to come and free the boys, but of course one of them had to have a fucking chip that worked.

"(Y/n)-"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled as I walked up to them.

Rex sent Ahsoka a look and she shook her head, slowly taking cover behind a crate. I watched as the guys eyes went wide and Crosshair aimed his gun at me.

"OH YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING TRY TO SHOOT ME YOU BASTARD! 'OH DON'T WORRY BABY, I'D NEVER HURT YOU!!' YOU FUCKING LIER!!"

Crosshair's eyes went wide and he lowered the gun.

"I KNEW THEY WERE DATING!" Wrecker yelled happily.

"Oh we won't be if he pulls that trigger... do it. I dare you." I growled out.

"You think you scare me, Jedi."

"I better. Cause if you shoot me, then I'm gonna shoot you right back." I said sternly.

We locked eyes for a second and I smiled as I saw fear fear across his face. I watched as he gulped and slowly lowered the gun.

"Smart move. Now in that fucking ship or so help me-"

He rushed into the ship and I shot the clones a look. They quickly ran inside and I followed the boys onto the ship.

"Tech, work on removing that chip from Cross." I said calmly.

"Yes ma'am." Tech said with a laugh.

It was awhile before Tech removed it. And I let out a sigh of relief as I walked into the room and walked up to Cross.

"(Y/n)-"

"It's okay. We are okay." I said as I gently touched his face.

"I almost shot you. How are we okay?"

"Cause you didn't." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Knew it-"

"Shut up Wrecker!" We both yelled angrily.