Tech

Nudity and sexual themes (no actual smut though)

I saw the smile on Tech's face and instantly knew what was going to happen.

"Tech, no. Your brothers will be back any-"

I let out a yelp as he picked me up and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed him to lead me to his room.

"If I know them, they will be late. So we have exactly twenty minutes." He said as he threw me onto the bed.

"Better make it quick." I said with a smile.

He sent me a smile and removed his shirt. He quickly got undressed and I did the same. Soon we both where naked and he climbed onto me. He kissed down my chest and I let out a moan.

"You look amazing." Tech whispered as he made his way back up to my lips.

He captured my lips and I ran my hands across his back. Before it could go any further though, our door burst open.

"Tech you won't believe what I- SWEET MOTHER OF THE FORCE!" Wrecker yelled as he covered his eyes.

"Wrecker what's- DAMN IT TECH! I TOLD YOU WE WERE ON OUR WAY BACK!" Hunter yelled as he looked away.

"What's the big dea- I always knew Tech was bigger than Wrecker." Crosshair said calmly.

"Didn't expect (Y/n) to have a nice ass." Echo said as he walked into the room.

"Could you stop looking at their ass and get out!" Tech yelled as he covered us both up.

"Maybe next time you won't have sex when I say we are on our way back. Hey make sure Omega doesn't come in here!" Hunter snapped as he left the room to find her.

Everyone left and I grabbed a pillow and covered my face.

"Well since they are gone-"

"Not happening." I said as I stood up and grabbed my clothes.

"Understandable." He said with a nod of his head.

I threw the pillow at him and he let out a laugh as I put my clothes on. I looked over at him and couldn't stop the laugh from leaving my lips. We both got dressed and then got ready for the awkwardness that was sure to follow.