Crosshair

I saw this on tumblr and I just can't unsee it and so I decided to write a story about it.

I let out a sigh as I left my room. I saw Crosshair sitting on ground cleaning his gun and held back a smile. I leaned against my door frame and watched as he carefully cleaned it. He stopped after awhile and turned to look at Omega, who was walking into the room.

"Hi Cross!" She said happily.

".... Hey do me a favor." Cross said with a smirk.

"Sure thing." She said as she sent him a smile.

"Go tell Hunter, Fuck you." He said calmly.

"Ok!" She exclaimed as she rushed out of the room.

"Don't tell him I told you to say it though!" Crosshair yelled.

"You're going to get her in trouble." I said as I walked up behind him and out my arms around his neck.

"How long. Have you been there?" He asked as he turned his head to look up at me.

"A few minutes... Hunter is gonna kill you."

"He wanted me to spend time with her."

"As a good influence, not a terrible one." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Well, he should of been more specific." He said before he captured my lips with his.

I let out a sigh as he pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss.

"CROSSHAIR!" A voice yelled angrily.

I pulled away from Crosshair and climbed off of his lap. Hunter burst through the door and glared daggers at him.

"What's wrong?" Crosshair asked innocently.

"Who told Omega to say Fuck you?"

Crosshair looked over at me and then back to Hunter.

"No idea."

Hunter looked over at me and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"(Y/n), do you know who it was? Cause Omega won't tell me." Hunter said angrily.

"It was Echo." I said calmly.

"Echo! I'm gonna kill you!" Hunter yelled as he left the room.

"Nicely done." Crosshair said as he clapped his hands.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on his lap again.

"You know, Echo is gonna kill us." I said with a laugh.

"You're the one who blamed him."

"And you're the one who told Omega to say that." I said as I leaned down and gently kissed him.