Tech

Lemon

I felt my cheeks instantly heat up as soon as I saw Tech.

"I am so sorry!" I exclaimed as I turned around.

I heard Tech let out a small chuckle and then heard him set his armor back down. He was in nothing but his briefs when I had walked in and I had walked in on him.

"You do know we are dating, right?" Tech asked playfully.

"I... well yes but we have never... done anything and I've never... you know." I said as my cheeks got red.

I heard movement and I was quickly turned around in his arms. I felt my heart stop as he stared down at me.

"Would you like to?" He asked softly.

"I..." I stopped talking and decided to nod my head.

"I need a yes or a no sweetheart." He said calmly.

"Yes." I whispered as I stared up at him.

"Good." He said as he leaned down and roughly captured my lips with his.

I let out a whine when he pulled away and led me to his cot. Before he could lay me down I had pushed him down and crawled onto his lap and pulled him into another kiss. He let out a moan and I slid down his body and set on the floor.

"(Y/n), we don't really have time for-" he was cut off by a moan as I slid his boxers down and took him in my hand.

"We can make more time later." I said before I took him in my mouth.

"Love... you're trying to kill me." He moaned out.

My eyes shot up to his face and I saw that he was struggling to catch his breath. I smiled and took him deeper causing him to let out a gasp.

"Force I love you." Tech moaned out.

Before I could make him cum though he had pulled me away mad pulled me back up his body and set me on his lap. He captured my lips with his and I let out a moan. Before we could continue his comm went off.

"Tech we are heading back."

Tech let out a groan and hit his comm while I started to assault his neck with love bites.

"Of course... I am... force... making some repairs." Tech said calmly.

He shot me a look as my hand slid back down and I started to rub him.

"Are you okay?"

"Never been better. Will see you soon." Tech said as he shut his comm off.

Time skip

I let out a sigh as I laid back on the cot and watched Tech start to slip his blacks back on.

"That was fun." I said with a smirk.

"We should do it more often." Tech said as he pulled up his pants.

Right when he had them on the door slung open.

"Tech we are-"

Wrecker instantly stopped talking and both me and Tech looked at him shocked.

"Hunter! Tech and (Y/n) are dating!" Wrecker yelled happily.

He picked up Tech and I let out a laugh as he hugged him.

"I knew he had it in him." Crosshair said with a chuckle as I pulled the cover up and over my body.

I watched as the rest of the guys came in and I felt my face heat up once more. Wrecker set Tech down and I watched as he turned to look at me.

"Um... I'm still naked under here so could you all-"

"Leave." Tech said sternly.

"Yea yea. We want details later." Echo said as he left the room.

"Well, I guess we don't have to hide our relationship anymore." Tech said calmly.

"Force take me." I mumbled under my breath.

"And here I thought I already had." Tech said with a smirk.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him hitting him in the face.