Tech

Chapter 2 is up now

I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as Tech got everything prepared.

"What's wrong?" Tech asked as he turned to look at me.

"I'm just worried about Wrecker." I said softly.

I turned to look at Wrecker and saw that he was still holding his head.

"Yes, I'm worried as well. But as soon as we get the chip out, the better." He said as he grabbed some medication.

I watched as he walked over to him and I let out a sigh. I stopped walking when I heard a thump. I quickly turned around and saw Tech knocked out on the ground.

"Omega! Run!" I ordered.

I grabbed my blaster and went to put it to stun, but before I could. Wrecker had grabbed a hold of me and thrown me into the wall beside Tech. I let out a yelp and held my head as he ran after Omega.

When they returned with Wrecker I felt my heart stop.

"Let's get this over with." Rex said calmly.

Tech quickly got to work on removing the chip and I stayed beside Omega. I rubbed her back as she laid in my lap.

"Maybe you should take her outside for some air." Rex said softly.

"I'm staying here." Omega said as she climbed out of my lap and set beside Wrecker.

I let out a sigh and stood up and walked over to Tech.

"How's your head?" I asked as I rubbed his shoulder.

"Sore... but I'll live. How are you? Hunter told me you got thrown against the wall."

"I'm okay. Just worried about Wrecker."

Tech gently took my hand in his and squeezed it.

"He will be okay... he's strong." Tech said as he kissed my knuckles.

I nodded my head and allowed him to pull me onto his lap. I snuggled into his chest and decided that I would get some sleep while I waited for Wrecker to wake up.

"You made it." Tech said as I woke up.

I set up and saw that Wrecker was awake. I climbed off of Tech and walked over to Wrecker and sent him a smile.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry-"

"It's okay, buddy. You didn't hurt me." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Don't get use to her hugging you." Tech said calmly.

Wrecker let out a laugh and I shook my head.

"Jealous ass." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Alright whose next?" Tech asked as he set up.

After everyone was finished I helped Tech bandage his scar up.

"Thank you." He said as I kissed his forehead.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I will be." He said as he sent me a small smile.

I nodded my head and gently leaned down and pecked his lips.