Fives

I flipped through my book and let out a sigh.

"I didn't want to do this, but I know a way I can make some money for (Y/n)'s gift!" Fives said happily.

I looked up and saw Echo shaking his head in agreement.

"You'll make a decent prostitute." Echo said calmly.

"I'd make an amazing prostitute. But I was actually taking about the Bad Batch." Fives said calmly.

"No." I said calmly.

"But why not? I haven't even said what I was doing!" Fives exclaimed.

"You are going to ask them to take you on a trip to get a rare goat and then bring it back and try and sale it on the black market. Which will most likely get you arrested by Wolffe, who will tell Rex, who will contact Anakin, who will contact me to bail you out... again." I said angrily.

"How do you do that?" He asked shocked.

"I'm inside your head..... that and you left your notebook out that read 'Plan to make money for (Y/n)'s gift'." I said calmly.

"But I'll have Echo with me."

"You and Echo can't get into anymore trouble, Wolffe is already threatening to let Fox take care of you." I said angrily.

"Well, in leaving, please don't kill each other... or anyone else." Echo said as he stood up and left the house.

"Fine! But only cause I think Fox wants me dead." Fives said as he plopped down beside me.

"He does, he has it written on his diary.... actually had a dream where you didn't actually tell about the chips and he got to shoot you for threatening Sidious." I said calmly.

"How do you-"

"I broke into his apartment and released wild snakes inside." I said with a small smile.

"I love you." Fives said as he pecked my cheeks.

"Only cause I also did that to Wolffe too."

"Why?" He asked with a frown.

"I read his diary, I know damn well that he is the one who keeps signing me up for those fucking tango classes with Anakin and Rex." I said angrily.

"Fucking one eyed cyborg bastard." I grumbled as Fives let out a laugh.