Hardcase

"I swear I'm gonna kill him!" I yelled as I plopped down beside Jesse and Kix.

"Hardcase again?" Kix asked calmly.

"He's an idiot!" 

I started to rant about all the stupid stuff he had done and Kix let out a groan and hit his head on the table.

"I got this. (Y/n), imagine a world without Hardcase in it." Jesse said calmly.

I stopped ranting and felt tears stream down my face.

"Why would you-"

"WHO FUCKING MADE MY GIRL CRY!" A voice yelled.

I turned my head and saw Hardcase rush into the eating hall. He looked around and his eyes landed on me.

"Baby, are you okay? Who made you cry?" He asked as he rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug.

I started to sob and mumbled into his chest.

"It's okay.... I'm here." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"What did she fucking say?" Jesse asked with a frown.

"She said she was mad at me and then you told her to think about a world without me and now she is emotional cause it was a nightmare." Hardcase said as he pulled me closer.

"You two are perfect for each other." Kix said calmly.

"I know. Come on baby, let's go cuddle." He said as he picked me up and carried me to my room.

I snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh. When we arrived at my room I looked up at him and sent him a pout. He sent me a smile and leaned down and pecked my lips before laying me on the bed and pulling me against his chest.