Jesse

I let out a sigh as I waited for the 501st to return. When I finally spotted them I felt relief wash over me. I saw Jesse climb off the ship with Kix behind him.

"Cyar'ika!" He exclaimed as he walked up to me.

"Jesse, I missed you." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"How was the battle?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Oh it was great, really great." He said calmly.

"That's good." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Well, besides the fact that I've been bleeding for the past five hours, it was good." He said with a nod of his head.

I felt my heart stop and I met his eyes. He sent me a smile and pecked my lips again.

"I mean it's just a small wound but it keeps bleeding so there is just a lot of blood running down my side right now." He said calmly.

I pulled away from him and he sent me a look.

"Kix-"

"I got him. What the hell! Dumbass!" Kix yelled as he smacked the back of his head.

Jesse went to say something but he grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Oh... is the room spinning to you guys to-"

He was cut off by him falling into my arms. Kix quickly grabbed a hold of his arm and I helped him stand him up.

"Rex! Jesse was shot! Get me a stretcher!" Kix ordered.

"On it!" Rex yelled as he took off.

I shook my head and helped Kix get him to the medical wing.

"I swear, I'll strangle him after all of this is over." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Join the club. Kix is pretty mad." Rex said as he set beside me.

"I'm dating an idiot, who will probably get himself killed doing something stupid." I said as I shook my head.

"Actually wasn't really that stupid. I mean Jesse knew if he said anything it would be longer until he saw you." Fives said calmly.

"What?"

"If had told Kix earlier about the wound, he wouldn't of been able to see you. There for he lied. He told me about it in case he passed out." Fives explained.

I felt tears stream down my face and as soon as Kix walked out and said I could see him I was rushing into the room and placing kisses all over his face.

"Baby, what's wrong? I'm sorry I scared you."

"Never change, keep being my idiot." I said as I pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

He sent me a smile and pulled me into the bed, forcing me to lay beside him.