Tech

Also how the hell is Tech fucking 6 ft and 4 in. Like come on! You can't do that to us Dave!!!

Like damn I'm 5 ft and 6 in, so Tech would be a fucking giant to me.... and I'd fucking love to climb that bitch 😂

I let out a sigh as I watched Tech work. He was working on the pipes and looked exhausted. An idea soon hit me and I quickly snatched his glasses from him, when I knew he wasn't doing anything important or dangerous.

"(Y/n), I need those to see." He said as he squinted at me.

I slipped the glasses on and let out a laugh, before striking a pose.

"How do I look?" I asked as I smiled up at Tech.

"I want to say amazing, because you always look beautiful, but.... I can't really see you." He said with a chuckle.

My cheeks instantly heated up and I went to remove Tech's glasses but he stopped me.

"One second." He said as he grabbed his datapad, from the ground.

He snapped a picture and then removed his glasses for me. I sent him a smile as he placed them on his head and then looked down at the picture.

"As I thought, beautiful." Tech said softly.

His eyes met mine and I felt my heart stop for a second. I quickly shook my head and backed away from him, letting out a laugh.

"You're such a tease." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I meant it, you're always beautiful." Tech said as he sent me a smile.

"I should... go check on the others." I said as I turned and climbed onto the ship.

My face heated up and I saw I smirk on Hunter's face as I walked through the door.

"Why are you smiling?" Crosshair asked with a frown.

"Tech was flirting with (Y/n)." Hunter said playfully.

"He was teasing me." I said sternly.

"He said you were beautiful.... even when he couldn't see." Hunter said with a smirk.

"Teasing."

"Flirting."

"Bet you ten credits, I can make Tech admit he likes you." Wrecker said happily.

"I'll take that bet." Echo said calmly.

"Hey Tech! Crosshair just asked (Y/n) out!" Wrecker yelled happily.

Crosshair's eyes went wide as Wrecker ran out of the ship.

"Wrecker! You lying asshole!" Crosshair yelled as he chased after him.

"And she said yes!"

"WHY WOUDL YOU DO THAT! I TOLD YOU I LIKED HER! I SERIOUSLY CLAIMED HER!" Tech yelled angrily.

"TECH I DIDN'T! WRECKER IS LYING! WAIT! WAIT!!" Crosshair yelled.

I covered my mouth and watched as Hunter shook his head and walked out of the ship with Echo, I quickly followed them and made my way outside. I watched as Tech wrestled with Crosshair.

"Okay! Enough! Tech, let go of Crosshair!" Hunter ordered.

"But-"

"Wrecker was trying to win a bet and get you to admit you liked (Y/n)." Hunter said calmly.

Tech's cheeks heated up and he let go of Cross.

"Wrecker......"

"Echo bet me ten credits!"

"So it is true?" I asked softly.

Tech froze up and cleared his throat. He turned to look at me and I met his eyes. He quickly looked away and mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I like you. I thought I had made it obvious, but I forgot how you are." He said as his cheeks went redder.

"Let's give them a moment alone." Hunter said as he pushed everyone inside.

"Look I understand if you don't-"

I cut him off by grabbing a hold of his armor and pulling him into a kiss. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss.

"Pay up." Wrecker said happily.

We both pulled away and saw Hunter, Echo, and Crosshair glaring at Wrecker. I shook my head and hid my face in Tech's chest.

"I like you too." I mumbled into his chest.

He let out a chuckle and kissed my forehead.