Wolffe

Who would think that the fearless Commander of the Wolfpack would have become such a softie? No one in his squad, well except his general, would of thought Wolffe would find someone to make him laugh and smile.

But then of course they hadn't met me.

From the moment I became Master Plo's padawan, I knew I was in for trouble. Wolffe wasn't like the other commanders, not he was kind and a little grumpy towards me. And that made me want to get a smile out of him more.

"Don't take it personal, Wolffe just doesn't smile." Sinker said calmly.

"I'm not giving up. I am more stubborn than him." I said calmly.

"That's an understatement. You're more stubborn than Commander Cody when he is told to go to sleep." Boast said calmly.

The boys nodded their heads in agreement and I shot them a glare.

"And meaner than Rex and Wolffe combined." Sinker said softly.

They all shut up and I let out a sigh.

"Commander." I said as I turned to look at him.

Wolffe shot me a look and I crossed my arms over my chest. He shook his head and set down.

"We will be leaving at 0900." He said calmly.

They all let out a groan and I shook my head. We ate lunch in silence and I saw Simker shoot me a look. I shot him a wink and he nodded his head, knowing that I had a plan.

When lunch was over I made my rounds and then went to get ready for battle.

"Okay, what's going on?" A voice asked angrily.

I turned around and came face to face with a pissed off Wolffe.

"What do you mean Commander?" I asked innocently.

"That! That's what I mean! You never call me Commander." He growled out.

"That's your rank isn't it?"

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing, I just thought I would show you respect and cal you by your rank."

He searched my face for any form of truth and let out a groan.

"Damn it just call me Wolffe." He said as he turned and walked away.

"Sure thing, Commander!" I yelled as he stomped away.

The battle was short and sweet, and I was relieved to make it back to my quarters. I quickly changed clothes and decided to take a shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and went into my bedroom to change, or at least that was what I was going to do.

"(Y/n), the general asked me to-"

I let out a scream and quickly tried to grab my covers and cover myself. Of course that didn't work and instead I tripped and fell on my ass. I quickly covered my face and held back a groan.

It wasn't until I heard a almost sinful sound that I looked up and saw Wolffe hunched over and holding his sides. There was tears streaming down his face and he was in a fit of laughter. A smile spread across my face and I couldn't help but to laugh myself.

"Here let me... help you up." He said as he shook his head.

I took his hand and allowed him to pull me up and off the ground.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he shook his head.

"You have a really nice laugh." I said softly.

"Don't tell anyone." He said as he looked down at me.

"Oh I plan to. I mean I have my room on record in case someone tries to kill me.... I definitely have to show a recording of your-"

I was quickly cut off by Wolffe's lips capturing mine. I let out a gasp and grabbed a hold of his chest plate and pulled him closer.

"You show them and they get to see me make out with you... and I don't think you want that." He said with a smirk.

"Commander.... what would the general say?" I asked playfully.

"Probably something like, about damn time." He said as I pulled him into another kiss.