Hunter

"How could you be so stupid!" Hunter yelled as he glared down at me.

"Me? I saved your life!" I yelled as I glared at him.

"And you almost got yourself killed!"

This had been going on for an hour now and I was done listening to him. I quickly turned around and walked to my room slamming the door shut.

"I wasn't finished!"

"I was!" I yelled back.

I soon started to pace back and forth in my room. After awhile I decided that it would be a good idea to type my frustration out.

"Hunter! You are an asshole! If I could strangle you I would! You are the worse leader! And an idiot! Crosshair could make a better leader than you! Force I can't believe I love you! And why do you keep yelling at me for no fucking reason! It's bullshit!" I typed angrily into my comm.

I let out a sigh of relief and nodded my head. I looked the message over and shook my head.

"I guess I need to erase it now." I said as I went to hit the delete button.

My eyes instantly went wide as I realized that the delete button was way to close to the send button.

"Oh no....." I whispered as I saw the words Sent pop up.

"No! No!" I screamed as I tore my comm off my wrist and looked at it.

"It sent....." I whispered as I slid down the wall.

"Please come back." I mumbled as I hit my head on the wall.

Ding!

My heart stopped and I slowly picked my comm back up.

My room now.

"Well I lived a long life." I said as I nodded my head.

I stood up and left my room walking past the boys and Omega.

"Omega, if I die... you were my favorite." I said softly.

"What did you do?" Wrecker asked with a laugh.

"I was venting my feelings out... and I might of sent it to Hunter."

"Can't be that bad."

"I called him an asshole and said that Crosshair would be a better leader then him." I said calmly.

"Roses or daisies?" Tech asked calmly.

"Surprise me." I said as I turned and left the room.

I made it to Hunter's room and held my breath. I turned to look at Omega and the boys and they sent me a salute.

"Bastards." I mumbled u for my breath.

I went to knock but instantly a hand shot out and I was dragged inside. I let out a yelp as the door slammed shut and I was greeted by a pissed off looking Hunter.

"Okay I am so sorry. I hadn't meant to send that to yo-"

"Shut up." He ordered.

I nodded my head and looked down at the ground. I knew when I needed to shut up and this was one of those moments.

"One, I'm an asshole because I don't want to lose any of them or Omega. I can't be kind when we have to fight to survive. Two I yell at you because you are always doing something stupid that nearly gets yourself killed. And three.... Did you mean what you said about loving me?" He asked calmly.

"I...."

I looked up at him and as soon as I met his eyes, I nodded my head.

"Thank the force." He mumbled as he grabbed a hold of my face and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I let out a whine when he pulled away. The whine disappeared when he picked me up and reconnected our lips, moving me to his bed.

"Hey! Is (Y/n) dead in there!" Echo called breaking us apart.

Hunter let out a groan and hid his face in my neck.

"No! I'm alive! Hunter is just giving me a lecture! You all might want to head into town cause it's gonna get loud!" I yelled back.

"On it! Guys let's head out." Wrecker said happily.

Hunter shook his head and pulled away from me.

"I wasn't lying it is about to get-"

He quickly cut me off pulling me into another kiss.,