Bad Batch

Mentions of abuse

Working with the bad batch had never been any easy thing. Having had plenty of bad experience with men, it was hard for me to trust them. But thankfully the Bad Batch was understanding, especially after Tech hacked into my file and found out my reasoning.

"(Y/n), why didn't you tell us that someone had attacked you?" Tech asked softly.

"Wait what?" Hunter asked as he turned to look at me.

"How do you... know about that?" I asked as I looked at my hands.

"I did a back ground check on you. I was curious to why you always kept your distance from us." Tech explained.

"What do you mean someone attacked (Y/n)!" Wrecker yelled as the door was slammed open.

I let out a sigh as I turned to send Tech a glare.

"Did you have to tell Wrecker?" I asked as I shook my head.

"Who do I have to hunt down and hurt!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug.

"My ex." I said softly.

"Name, and address." A voice said calmly.

I turned my head and saw Echo watching us.

"Echo-"

"Don't worry, I won't kill him. But when I'm done he will wish he was." He said calmly.

"No one is killing anyone or beating anyone. And Tech you shouldn't of went looking through their file." Hunter said calmly.

"But you don't know what they did to them." Tech said calmly.

"And I don't want to. If (Y/n) wanted me to know they would of told us." Hunter said calmly.

"Thank you, Hunter." I said softly.

He nodded his head and turned and walked away.

"So we can all agree that Hunter is going to ask Tech later, for the address to that person's house." Wrecker said calmly.

I nodded my head and Tech let out a sigh.

"I want it too." Echo said calmly.

"You all are over reacting. (Y/n) can take care of themselves." Crosshair said calmly.

It wasn't long before we got a break. We made our way to the 79's and I made my way to the bar to get our drinks.

"What's a cutie like you doing here?" A voice asked from behind me.

"Getting some drinks for my friends." I said calmly.

"Well how about you leave them and come join me?" He asked with a smile.

"I'd rather not." I said as I pushed past him.

"Hey, I asked you to talk to me, slut." He said as he roughly grabbed my hand.

He moved to hit me, but an arm stopped him.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." Crosshair said sternly.

My eyes went wide as he pushed the guy away from me. He shot him a glare and the man quickly ran off.

"You okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he grabbed the tray of drinks from my arms.

"Let's go." He said as he turned and walked away.

I felt a smile appear on my face as I quickly followed behind him.