Fox 3

I let out a sigh as I cleaned around my house. I had yet to tell Fox how I felt, but I knew at some point I would have to.

It had been a week since I realized my feelings for him and after much thinking and talking to some of my friends, I invited Fox over for dinner and decided that I should tell him how I feel.

"(Y/n)! You here?" Fox asked as he walked through my door.

"Living room!" I called as I straightened the blanket on my couch up.

He walked inside and placed his helmet on the table.

"Hey, sorry I'm still in my armor. I had to work a little later, Stone got into a fight with the 501st." Fox said as he sent me a smile.

"That's fine. If you want you can take a shower. I have extra clothes here that you accidentally left." I said softly.

"Thanks. I'll be quick." He said as he kissed my cheek.

He walked into the shower and I quickly finished dinner. By the time he was done, I had everything cooked and the plates set.

"Looks amazing." He said as he walked out of my bathroom.

He had only his blacks on and I felt my eyes start to wonder, I quickly stopped myself and sent him a smile.

"Let's eat before it gets cold." I said as I set down.

He nodded his head and set in front of me.

"So, why did you want me to come to dinner?" He asked softly.

"Um, well I actually need to tell you something." I said as I bit my lip.

"Alright, what's up?"

"I... I'm in love with a clone." I said as I set my fork down.

"Oh. What are they.... what are they like?" He asked as he looked at his plate.

"Kind, brave, and fearless. I've never met anyone like him. He has this way of making me feel safe.... and loved. And you know I don't think he even realizes it." I said as I shook my head.

"He's a lucky man."

"You know I use to have a small crush on him, but never said anything because of Thorn, but now that Thorn is gone, I realize that I always have been in love with him." I said softly.

"What's his name?" He asked as he asked it his fork down.

"Well his number is CC-1010." I said with a smile.

A frown appeared on his face and he leaned back in his chair.

"I'll make sure I do a back ground check on him. I want to make sure he doesn't break your heart." Fox said calmly.

I let out a laugh and covered my mouth. He sent me a look and I shook my head.

"Fox.... what's your number?" I asked with a smile.

He thought for a second and then his eyes went wide. His head instantly snapped towards me and I sent him a smile.

"Did I mention he was the Commander of the Coruscant Guard?" I asked softly.

He stood up and for a second I thought he was going to leave, but instead he walked over to me and pulled me out of my seat.

"Fox, what are you-"

I let out a groan as he slammed his lips against mine. Pulling me against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed him to pull me closer.

"I love you too." He breathed against my lips.

I sent him a smile and pulled him down for another kiss.