Hunter

I let out a yelp as Hunter picked me up and set me on the counter.

"Hunter we can't-"

"No one is on the ship. It's just you and me, Mesh'la." He said as he set both of his hands on  the counter.

"What if-"

"We have an hour and a half before they get back." He said as he pulled me closer.

"But-"

"But nothing." He said as he leaned forward and kissed me.

I let out a hum and pulled him closer. My arms wrapped around his neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. I let out a whine as he pulled away from me.

"We don't have time remember?" He asked me playfully.

"Sergeant if you don't kiss me right now, I swear I'll murder you." I growled out.

"Ask nicely." He said calmly.

"Ravage me, please."

"Your wish is my request." He said as he grabbed a hold of my face and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

I let out a moan and deepened the kiss. His hands ran up my body and he started to work on unbuttoning my shirt. It wasn't until I heard a cough that I threw Hunter off of me.

"You guys are back early." Hunter said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yes, well we got everything we needed." Tech said calmly.

"I um.... Thought you guys would be gone for an hour." I said as I shot Hunter a glare.

"I told Hunter it would simply be a few minutes." Echo said calmly.

I saw a smirk on Hunter's face and flipped him off.

"Hey don't get mad at me, I told you they would be back soon."

"I'm leaving you for Crosshair." I said as I jumped off of the counter and walked past him.

I heard Hunter let out a laugh and I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. I soon felt a hand on my waist and I was pulled back against Hunter's chest.

"I love you." He mumbled into my neck.

"I hate you so much, right now."

He quickly turned me around and captured my lips with his.

"Still on the ship!" Tech yelled.

"Then go somewhere! I'm about to make sweet love to (Y/n)!" Hunter yelled as he threw me over his shoulder.

I let out a laugh and shook my head as he carried me away.