Wolffe and Comet

I'm not gonna lie this one is sad. I know all to well how this feels, having just lost my sweet spanky on Easter of this year. (Ever want to talk about it I will lend a ear) 🥰

I let out a sigh as I snuggled up into my bed and kept my covers pulled over my body.

I had thought this week was going to be great, but then my dog had started to get sick and I had to take her to the vet. Of course after hours of tests they told me that she had a tumor and was in pain.

I instantly felt my heart stop as the words left their lips. Of course I couldn't allow her to suffer and so I allowed them to put my best friend down.

I let out a sigh and snuggled deeper into my pillow.

It wasn't until I heard the door open and heard the voices of my boyfriends that I felt my heart stop.

"Babe? You here!" Wolffe yelled.

"Where's (dog's name)?" Comet asked as he walked around.

"Don't know."

I heard them call for her and let out a sob. The bedroom door soon opened and Wolffe walked into the room.

"Babe what's wrong?" Wolffe asked as he set on the edge of the bed.

"I... I had to pu...t (dogs name).... do...wn..." I said as I let out a sob.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

Comet came in and Wolffe explained what had happened. He quickly climbed onto the bed and rubbed my back.

"It's okay babe, we are here for you." Wolffe said as he kissed my forehead.

"It just happened so fast." I said through tears.

Comet rubbed my back while Wolffe placed my head on his lap.

"How about we watch that movie you like and get pizza?" Wolffe asked softly.

"(Favorite movie)?"

"Yea that's the one." He said softly.

"Okay." I said as Comet climbed out of bed.

"I'll order it." He said as he left the room.

"Hey, give me that smile I oh so love." Wolffe said softly.

I looked up at him and sent him a gentle smile.

"That's the one." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"Love you more." He said as he pulled me closer.