Echo

Yes I am still taking requests 🤗

So feel free to send me one.

I heard footsteps and turned and let out a sigh as I saw Fives walking up to me with Echo.

"Fives I need to tell you something-"

"Can it wait I have a new pickup line for (Y/n). Hey (Y/n)! Are you planning on attacking me?" Fives asked playfully.

"Not at the moment? But depending on your next couple of words I might." I said calmly.

"Well it's obvious you have your blaster set to 'stunning' ." He said as he sent me a wink.

Echo rolled his eyes and I let out a small laugh.

"I have one for you." I said sweetly.

"What's blue and white and is free to come into my room whenever he pleases?"

"Me?"

"Echo." I said as I pecked Echo's cheek and walked away.

"Wait... what just happened?" Fives asked as he looked over at Echo shocked.

"I tried to tell you. Me and (Y/n) are dating idiot." Echo said as he shook his head.

He follows behind me and I let out a laugh as I heard Fives mumble to himself.

"You know I was going to tell him." Echo said as he looked down at me.

"I know, but I saw a chance and took it." I said as I sent him a smile.

"That you did." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Love you." I said as I turned and walked away from him.

He shook his head and smiled softly as he watched me walk away.