Kix

Kix let out a groan as he hit his head on the counter.

"Baby, you just have to be positive." I said happily.

"I'm a soldier, that word isn't in my dictionary." Kix said as he shot me a look.

"So what if Jesse is in the hospital on bed rest, at least he is a live." I said as I took his hands and interlaced our fingers.

"Alive and a pain in my ass." He said with a frown.

"You get to spend more time with him now that he's in the hospital." I said softly.

"(Y/n)-"

"Babe, just please, try to be a little more positive." I said as the ship landed.

I went to walk down the ramp but tripped and ended up rolling down it. I roughly hit the ground and let out a groan.

"See.... I got down that ramp so fast." I mumbled out.

Kix shook his head and walked down the ramp and up to me.

"That hurt?"

"Very much so. Please hold me." I said as I felt tears stream down my face.

He shook his head and crouched down and picked me up.

"Well look on the bright side of you falling, you get to spend the evening with me, having to get an x-ray." He said with a smile.

"I love you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too. Now let's check that leg out." He said as he set me on the table.

Thankfully it was broken, only a little bruised. After getting me some ice for my ankle Kix took me home for a movie night.