Hunter

Spoiler of sorts

(Mother instincts activated 😍)

I hadn't expected to wake up to whining and yelling. But when I did I rushed to Omega's room and burst through the door. I felt a sigh of relief leave my lips as I saw that she was only having a nightmare. I gently walked up to her and rubbed her back. She shot you and I grabbed her hands.

"It's okay, I'm here... it's okay." I said softly.

Tears streamed down her face and I pulled her into a hug.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

She shook her head no and I pulled her onto my lap. I started to hum and rub her back.

"You know I worry about Hunter too." I said softly.

"You do?" She asked softly.

"All the time... I use to stay up and wait for him." I said with a laugh.

"You must of been exhausted."

"I was, but it was worth it to run in his arms and hug him." I said softly.

"Do you think Hunter likes me?" She asked softly.

"Omega, look at me." I said as I set up.

She pulled back and met my eyes.

"Now don't tell him I said this, but Hunter loves you.... he since he met you I think. He told me that he sees you as his own daughter... and that he would do anything to protect you." I said softly.

She sent me a smile and I fixed her hair.

"What about you.... do you feel the same way?"

"Sweetheart, I've already adopted you as my daughter. You think I would wake up this early for anyone?" I asked with a laugh.

She sent me another smile and hugged me again. I let out a laugh and pulled her closer.

"I thought I heard talking." A deep voice said.

I looked up and smiled as I saw Hunter in the doorway.

"Omega just had a nightmare, nothing to worry about." I said softly.

"Well in that case, mind if I crash here? Wrecker is snoring." He said as he walked over to us.

Omega nodded her head and he laid on the other side of her. I smiled as she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I looked up at Hunter and he pecked my lips before kissing Omega's forehead.

"Think we could adopt her?" He whispered.

"Sweetheart, we already have." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and pulled the cover over all of us and laid back and fell asleep.