Fives

"Have I ever given you a reason to not trust my plans?" Fives asked as he leaned over my desk.

I looked up at him for a second before looking back down at my computer.

"Do you want them alphabetically or chronologically?" I asked calmly.

"(Y/n)!!!" He whined as he laid his head on my desk.

"Fine! But you owe me! If I get caught by Krell I'll lose my job and probably my freedom!" I snapped as I glared at him.

"Love you." He said as he pecked my cheek.

I made my way to Krell and cleared my throat.

"Sir, we are having some difficulty with one of the prisoners. They keep trying to escape." I said calmly.

"Have a clone deal with it."

"Well sir, the prisoner keeps knocking the clones out. He's extremely strong." I said softly.

"Fine." He said as he pushed past me.

I watched as the boys took off and shook my head. I followed Krell to the prison cells and picked a random prisoner. After Krell snapped at them he left leaving me alone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY TOOK THE SHIPS!" Krell yelled angrily.

I held back a laugh and took off to my desk, where I set and waited for the boys.

"You didn't have anything to do with this? Did you?" Rex asked with a frown.

I looked up at him and sent him an innocent smile.

"Rex, have I ever helped Fives do something so stupid?" I asked calmly.

"Want it alphabetically or chronologically?" He asked with a frown.

"See that's what I told Fives." I said with a laugh.

He shook his head and turned and left my office. When the boys came back I learned that Krell had ordered their execution.

"Rex, you can't let them do this!" I exclaimed as I looked at him shocked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any say in it." He said softly.

"But-"

"(Y/n), I can't stop it." He said before he turned and walked away.

I felt tears stream down my face and I rushed to my office. I shut the door and let out a sob as I covered my mouth. I wanted this mission to be over, so I could resign and leave the republic. I had no reason to stay if Fives was gone.

After awhile I heard a knock and I opened it with a gasp. Fives sent me a smile and waved his hand.

"Hey, sorry for worr-"

I cut him off by tackling him in a hug and pulling him into a kiss. He let out a groan and pulled me closer.

"I thought I lost you." I whispered against his lips.

"I don't plan on going anywhere." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.