Kix

Smut

I hadn't expected Kix to walk into my house and see both me and Jesse awake playing a video game.

"You guys.... woke up at 5:30 to play a video game?" He asked with a sigh.

He rubbed his eyes and looked between us. Our eyes went wide and I laid my controller down and looked at the ground. He let out a groan and shook his head.

"... you two never went to bed did you?" Kix asked with a frown.

"I love you." I said softly.

"Jesse, return to the barracks and get some sleep.... (Y/n) you have thirty minutes to get ready for bed. If you aren't changed and in bed by the time I get out of the bathtub.... I promise there will be hell to pay." Kix said as he turned and walked into my bedroom.

"His threats down scare us do they- (y/n)?"

"They might not scare you but they do me. Now go to the barracks." I said as I threw my shirt off.

"You aren't actually going to bed are you?" He asked with a frown.

"Hell no, I'm joining him in that tub." I said as I rushed to the bathroom.

"I'll let myself out." Jesse said with a sigh.

I walked into the bathroom and saw Kix running the water. I scooted him over and grabbed some bubbles and poured them into the water. Kix let out a sigh and sunk into the water. I followed behind him and laid my head on his shoulder. He interlaced our fingers and brought them to his lips.

"How was your day?" I asked softly.

"Can we not talk about it?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and turned around and straddled his waist. I grabbed some shampoo and gently washed his hair. He let out a sigh and leaned into my touch. After I was finished I rinsed his hair out.

"Kiss me." Kix breathed out.

I leaned down and gently kissed him. He let out a groan and pulled me down onto his lap. I let out a gasp as I felt him slowly slide into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently moved up and down. I let out a moan as Kix bit into my neck, leaving a mark.

"Maker, I missed you." He said with a groan.

"That all you miss?" I asked as I leaned down and captured his lips with mine.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to hit and I slumped forward and laid my head on his shoulder as he continued to trust up into me. When we both had finally came down from our high Kix climbed out of the tub with me in his arms and dried us both off. He helped me get dressed and then carried me to the bed and laid down beside me.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"You more." I mumbled as I fell asleep.