Kix

I let out a sigh as I toyed with my datapad. I had a bunch of work to do, but found that I couldn't keep my mind on it. Probably because I was forced to work along side Kix.

"Something on your mind, sis?" A voice asked.

I let out a yelp and fell out of my chair.

"Anakin! What have I told you about sneaking up on me!" I yelled as I glared at my older twin brother.

He let out a laugh and held his side.

"Maybe if you weren't to busy staring at Kix, you'd of known I was here and have been trying to get your attention for twenty minutes." He said with a smirk.

"Fuck off."

"Love you too." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Asshole." I mumbled as he turned and walked away.

I turned to look back at Kix and saw that he was hiding his face. The boys where around him and all had a smirk on their faces.

"Are you guys teasing Kix again?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Of course not, we are just telling him about how beautiful you look today." Jesse said playfully.

I raised an eyebrow as Kix sent him a glare.

"And about how it's a shame you're still single. I mean if it was up to me, I would jump at the chance to be with you." Fives said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well it isn't up to you." I said calmly.

"And she isn't stupid enough to date any of you idiots." Kix growled out.

"And who would she date?" Hardcase asked with a smirk.

"Probably someone smart. Someone who has the same interests as her." Kix said calmly.

"Hey who do we know that has the same interests as her?" Jesse asked calmly.

"Kix, don't you like the same things as her?" Fives asked playfully.

"I will give you all an extra thing of bacta and make it sting if you don't leave my medbay." Kix growled out.

They all rushed out and I let out a light laugh.

"I swear one of these days-"

"They are just teasing you, Kix." I said as I leaned over his desk.

"I wish they would stop. It annoys the hall out of me." He said as he let out a sigh.

I shook my head and sent him a smile.

"Though sometimes... they are right." He said as he looked away from me.

"Right about what?"

"We would make a good couple." He said with a small smile.

"True.... When you think about it, we would make an amazing couple."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"So...."

"So what?"

"So maybe we should try it? You know just to... prove a point." He said with a smile.

"You are asking this cause you like me back, not just to mess with-"

He quickly cut me off by gently pulling me into a kiss. I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.