Echo

"Okay, my question.... What are you guys scared of?" I asked as I looked at the card.

"Spiders." Wrecker said as he shook his head with a look of disgust.

"Good to know." Crosshair said with a smirk.

"The dark." Hunter said calmly.

We all shot him a look and he shot us a glare.

"Say anything and you get cleaning duty for a month." He growled out.

"Needles." Echo said as he wrapped an arm around me.

"You're adorable." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"The unstoppable marching of time that is slowly guiding us all towards an inevitable death." Tech said calmly.

"I was gonna say that I was scared of children... but now I'm scared of Tech." Crosshair said calmly.

We all nodded our heads in agreement. After awhile everyone left, leaving me and Echo alone in the lounge.

"So what's your greatest fear?" Echo asked with a small smile.

"It's stupid." I said softly.

"It can't be that bad." He said softly.

"Okay.... it's losing you. It's one of my worse fears." I said as I set up.

"What do you mean by losing me?" He asked as he pulled me back to his side.

"Well.. I worry that one day I'll wake up and you won't love me anymore. I know it's stupid, but-"

"Hey, look at me." He said as he gently placed his hand under my chin.

I looked up at him and he sent me a smile.

"Nothing you think is stupid... you are an amazing and beautiful woman and I'll love you until the day I die." He said as he leaned down and gently kissed me.

"I love you Echo." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said softly.