Wolffe

Master Plo Koon let out a sigh and rubbed his face as he stared down at me, Sinker and Comet.

"Why is it always you three?" He asked calmly.

"Well Master, I am afraid I do not know whatever you mean." I said sweetly.

"Sir General Kenobi is on the line for you." Wolffe said as he walked up to us.

"Commander, do something with these three." My master said as he walked away.

We turned to look at him and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sinker, Comet. You both have hanger duty. (Y/n), you're stuck on patrols."

I let out a whine and he shot me a look.

"Yes sir."

He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You know I would think being his partner would give you a break."

"I'm use to it."

"How did you guys get together again." Cody asked as he walked up to us.

"Sit down and allow me to tell you a story. It happened six months ago when I became Master Plo's student." I said softly.

Flashback six months ago

I rushed onto the ship and let out a sigh of relief as I saw my new master talking to a clone.

"Ah, Commander Wolffe meet my new student, (Y/n) (L/n)." Master Plo said softly.

"Ma'am." He said with a nod of his head.

Wolffe was different from the other clones I had met. For one his eye had a scar over it and he had a robotic eye. He also seemed to be a lot more grumpier than the other clones.

But though he looked angry he had a small bit of softness in his eyes that made me instantly feel safe.

"It is time for us to go." Master Plo said softly.

I quickly looked away from Wolffe and backed to my master.

"Yes sir. I am ready for duty." I said with a small smile.

He nodded his head and led me away from Wolffe. After that first meeting with Wolffe I knew I needed to get to know him, which him being the commander you would think would be easy.... But it wasn't.

A month later

"Sinker!" I whined as I hit my head on the table.

"(Y/n), why don't you just ask Wolffe to hang out with you?" He asked with a sigh.

Comet shot him a look and he quickly rolled his eyes.

"We all know he has a soft spot for (Y/n)." Sinker said sternly.

"But what if he says no? What if he says yes and then tells me he doesn't like me?"

"(Y/n), Wolffe likes you. He seriously has never punished you for anything." Sinker said calmly.

"That only because my master is in charge of punishment." I said sadly.

My comm went off and I let out a groan as my master called me to the bridge.

"I have to go, I'll talk to you both later." I said as I stood up.

I hadn't seen it but both of the boys had sent each other a look. I made my way to the bridge but before I could fully make it I felt a hand grab my wrist and I was thrown into a closet.

"Hey what's-"

The door slammed shut and I quickly tried to open it but couldn't. I let out a groan and leaned against the wall. I looked down at my wrist and saw that whoever had grabbed me also took my comm.

After I had banged on the door for awhile I decided to sit down and just wait for someone to find me.

Sadly what I didn't know was that Wolffe had a search party after me.

A hour passed before I heard the door open and I looked up and saw Wolffe.

"Commander Wolffe-"

I was cut off by him crouching down and grabbing my arms. He looked me over and I felt my cheeks heat up as he checked me for bruises.

"What happen? Why didn't you report to Bridge? Why didn't you answer your comm? And why are you in a closet?"

"I um.... I don't know. Someone grabbed me and threw me in here. They took my comm as well so I couldn't contact you all." I explained as I looked at my hands.

Wolffe let out a sigh and stood up. He offered his hand to me and I gently took it and allowed him to help me up. We went to walk out but before we could we saw Sinker and Comet.

"This is for both of you're guy's own good." Sinker said as he shut the door.

"Sinker! I swear I'll kill you!" Wolffe snapped as he banged on the door.

"You guys need to admit to each other that you like each other! Or you aren't leaving that closet!"

I let out a sigh as I leaned back against the wall again.

"I don't know about you but I really just want out of here." I said as I let out a sigh.

"This is my fault." He said as he shook his head.

"More like mine, but okay."

"I told Sinker that I.... thought you were an interesting person and I.... might like you." He said softly.

My face heated up and I looked away.

"Oh... I actually... like you too." I said softly.

"Um... would you like to get dinner sometime?"

"I'd love to." I said as I sent him a smile.

Present

"Then it went from there." I said softly.

"And you two aren't dead?" Cody asked with a frown.

"(Y/n) was able to calm Wolffe down a little before we let him out." Sinker said softly.

Cody let out a small laugh and turned and walked away. I decided that before I decided to go patrol the ship. I passed by a closet and before I knew it I felt a hand grab a hold of me and pull me inside.

"Why are you-"

I was cut off by Wolffe leaning down and kissing me. I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi sweetheart." He said with a smirk.

"Hi handsome." I said as I smiled up at him.

He leaned down and gently kissed me again.