Crosshair

"I swear Crosshair is suck an asshole sometimes." I said as I watched Crosshair chase after Wrecker.

"Get back here you bastard!" Crosshair yelled angrily.

"Yep, at least he is a good shot though." Hunter said calmly.

"You'll never catch me alive!" Wrecker yelled as he continued to dodge his attacks.

"I can't believe I'm going to sleep with him." I said as I shook my head.

"Wrecker! Give it back!"

"You don't have to sleep with him." Hunter said as he looked over at me.

"I'd rather die!"

"Oh no I'm gonna." I said calmly.

"You will die if you keep running with a knife!"

"Okay I'm gonna put a stop to this now." Hunter said as he rushed to stop Wrecker.

I shook my head and smiled as Crosshair walked over to me and slipped the knife back into his belt.

"Have fun?" I asked playfully.

"I want to go to sleep." He said with a sigh.

"Or we could do other things." I said with a smirk.

"Anyone comes into the barracks gets shot!" Crosshair yelled as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bunks.

As soon as we made it inside he pushed me down on the bed and crawled over me. I let out a laugh as he instantly wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. He rubbed his head on my chest and snuggled into me. He mumbled something and I shook my head.

"I can't understand you." I said playfully.

"Rub my head." He mumbled out.

"Anything for you, love." I said as I toyed with his hair.

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes and fell asleep.