Hunter

"Every time I'm confronted with a problem and feel desperate and helpless, I look at a picture of all of us together." Hunter said calmly.

"Didn't think we meant so much to you, Sarge." Wrecker said happily.

"And I tell myself 'if I can survive living with those clowns, I can handle any problem.'. Then I go snuggle up to (Y/n)." Hunter finished.

I looked up from my book and sent Hunter a look.

"We snuggle?" I asked with a frown.

"Okay I have hot and steamy sex with (Y/n). I'm sorry." He said with a frown.

"Much better." I said calmly.

"What's sex?" A voice asked.

My eyes went wide and my head shot up to look over at Omega.

"Um... well it's... intensive cuddling with a partner." Hunter said calmly.

"Sounds fun, I can't wait until I have sex-"

"You're gonna wait! You can't have sex until you are well over twenty! And I'm dead!" Hunter exclaimed.

We all shot him a look and he quickly shut up and cleared his throat.

"And you have to love the person and they have to have (Y/n)'s blessing." He said calmly.

"Why (Y/n)'s?" She asked softly.

"Cause Hunter would never give them his blessing." I said calmly.

She nodded her head and I shook my head.

"So there is a motel not to far away... want to have some intense cuddling?" I asked playfully.

Hunter sent me a look and then looked at the guys.

"Don't lose Omega, and don't comm us." He said as he threw me over his shoulder and took off running towards the motel.