Bad Batch

Vod means brother or sister (sister in this)

I knew it was a bad idea to tell them about me and Caleb (Kanan as a padawan), but I thought they would be adults about it.

"Guys.... please stop." I said with a sigh.

I covered my face as Wrecker glared down at Caleb with eyes full of fire. Behind him, Hunter, Tech, and Echo were glaring at him.

"Don't worry, we just want to have a heart to heart with him." Hunter said calmly.

I heard someone let out a sigh and turned my head to see Crosshair shaking his head. He stood up and I thought he was going to walk away, but instead he walked over to Caleb.

"If anything, and I mean anything happens to my little vod, I'll skin you alive. Do you understand?" Crosshair asked as he grabbed a hold of his collar.

Caleb nodded his head and Crosshair let go of him.

"Good, now let's go. We have a mission." Crosshair said as he turned and walked towards the ship.

I felt a smile spread across my face as I followed the boys back to the ship, not before pecking Caleb's cheek. I plopped down beside Crosshair and watched him clean his gun.

"What's does Vod mean?" I asked softly.

He let out a sigh and continued his task. I leaned closer and he turned his head to look at me.

"It means brother... or sister." He said calmly.

"Can I call you Vod... or is that only a Man-"

"I am your Vod, and never forget that." Crosshair said as he ruffled my hair.

I sent him a smile and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for being there for me." I said softly.

He patted my head and went back to cleaning his gun.