Chapter One- New World

Fun Trap

Run. The only word that was in my head was run. I could feel the oil dripping from where my claws used to be. I felt tired. But I didn't want to give up. I had to keep going. I could hear them faintly behind me. "Don't let it get away!" I climbed up in a tree, and kept moving. I wanted to go someplace where I'd be safe. I put my hands in front of me to block the tree I was jumping to, when something strange happened. I fired a plasma ball from my hand and it expanded, into a portal? I realized I was heading straight for it. I used the last of my energy to keep it open, as I fell in, passing out.

I could feel myself on some sort of surface. I heard a voice faintly. As I regained consciousness, I opened my eyes and saw a small bear in front of me. "Oh you're awake. You looked like you were out for a while."

"Where am I?" I asked.

"I don't know how you got here, but this place is Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You're actually in the back room." I looked around and realized it looked like one. I saw some arcade cabinets behind me, and a wall that had a small detail, that looked like it was a door of some sort. I saw a keypad and realized it must be something. I'd investigate later.

"Is there, anyone around?" I asked.

"Not for a while, no. Can you stand?" I grunted as I got up. I realized my plasma must be glowing. I retracted my plasma cannon so that my hand looked normal. I didn't want anyone to find out here, in case there were, people. "Do you have a name or are you just quiet?"

"Well what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Helpy. I partially run this place."

"Partially?"

"Bryan is the one who mostly runs it but he doesn't sometimes get certain things done, so I get it done for him," Helpy answered. "Now answer my question."

"My name is Fun Trap. If you couldn't tell already, I'm not from here." Helpy was silent for a second.

"So I'm guessing the timeline was different in your universe if what you say is true," Helpy said.

"I guess? I just know that I ended up here." Helpy turned around and walked out of the back room.

"Come on." I followed behind and saw there was a small room. I walked a bit faster as it opened up into a bigger room. There were some tables in the center of the area, and two stages. One was right in front of us, and was a big stage with plenty of room for more than a few animatronics. There was a smaller stage a ways off from the big one, and there was an animatronic sleeping on it. It was a black bear. Weird. I raised my ears. Something was coming out of that door in the back room. I heard something walking out.

"Well that's done, now I need to fix up Lefty's voice box." I turned around. I was staring at Springtrap. He was staring at me. I snarled and jumped on him, pinning him down. "What the heck?!"

"You didn't tell me there was a Springtrap here," I said as I turned to Helpy.

"Is there a problem with that?" Helpy asked. I growled.

"Yes. There is." I felt Springtrap trying to struggle and he got me off him. I pinned him down again. They both looked surprised. "He's no good."

"You think I don't know that?" Helpy asked. I heard someone coming from the front. I turned and it was a human. I held Springtrap down a bit harder and growled.

"What is that thing doing on Springtrap?" The human asked.

"None of your business," I snapped.

"It's from the portal Bryan," Helpy said. That was Bryan?! A human?!