Chapter 40- Wandering

Rockstar Freddy

I was looking at the map again. Something wasn't right. Yeah it was, off but that wasn't what I was looking at. But, what was it? "I think you're thinking too hard," Fun Trap said as she came over. 

"These points mean something. I'm not sure what."

"I looked around a little bit at those spots. There's nothing there. Also I went into the portal. Their place is messy, but I overheard them talking. The weirdest thing is, Twisted Wolf said that his "master" wouldn't be pleased." 

"Wait. Twisted Wolf isn't the leader?" I asked.

"Yeah I was surprised too. Anyways I also talked to Bryan. Apparently he's seeing a therapist."

"Why would he be seeing a therapist?" I asked.

"Something with Molten I think. Though, the person said I had something called post traumatic stress disorder, whatever that is." I stopped looking at the map and I turned to her. 

"Post traumatic stress is basically you've gone through a traumatic event, and you can't forget it. It changes how your feel, how you act, and so on. I'm not surprised though," I explained. 

"But that doesn't really mean anything right?" Fun Trap asked. 

"Well, sometimes it's like you're there again, or you have vivid dreams or nightmares of it. You'd be better off asking that therapist than me." Fun Trap sighed. 

"I guess." 

"That actually brings up a question. Why did you come back?" I asked. 

"Ah, well that's a bit of a story. Let's walk and talk." I followed her out of the repair room and caught up with her after a moment. "Ray tried to break me. It, didn't go so well for him. Then again, not for me either. The marks on my neck are from being shocked. He had this, stick thing that had electricity inside of it." 

"Oh."

"Then he mentioned something about a shock collar. I don't really remember how he described it." 

"I think they're used to keep things like dogs and cats in a certain area, so they don't you know get run over or anything. He was probably using it to keep you in the area of that place," I replied.

"That's, similar to what he said. After a while I managed to go through a portal and escape to here. I rested up for, quite a while I think." We were at the hole that led to the portal. "I want to see if anything's come through." I saw her walk into the hole and I followed.

"You can do that?" I asked.

"Well, sure. It's not hard. I think I have a good understanding with these things. Maybe I can figure out a pattern or two." I nodded and we got into the portal room. I closed the door. 

"Do you think Bryan will be mad?" I asked.

"Not if he doesn't know we were here." We walked up to the portal and something knocked me back. "Freddy!" I saw something on me. It was Twisted Wolf. 

"Well, what do we have here?" I saw Twisted Freddy and what I could only assume as Twisted Foxy come through. Fun Trap summoned her sword and blasted Twisted Wolf off of me. 

"Get off of him." I quickly got up and got my claws ready. Twisted Wolf turned to Fun Trap. 

"So you're the one Twisted Freddy saw." 

"So what if I am? What's it to you?" Fun Trap retorted. 

"Hmm it seems I have a worthy opponent." Twisted Freddy and Twisted Foxy surrounded me. I moved behind Twisted Freddy and got up on him. I focused on the face. I scratched as much of his face as I could.