Chapter 68- Leadership

Rockstar Freddy

"Freddy you have to learn how to be a leader," Molten said. 

"Molten I'm not cut out to be a leader. Out of all the people here you should know that!" We were talking near Circus Baby's Tent. 

"Everyone already listens to you. I can only assume they feel you should try to be a leader."

"But I don't want to be. What qualities do I have to even be a leader?" I asked. 

"Well you don't give up easily. You've been cautious in thinking and rationally. You have the skills Freddy you just don't see them." But, I couldn't be a leader. Why did I have to be anyways? It felt like such a weight on me. JJ was walking by. I saw her shadow move. So Shadow was with her. Actually, why was Shadow here with her? If I remember right Shadow's the one who helped her previously. If it could do it again, why not bring it along? 

"You're probably better off being a leader than me," I said.

"I use a lot of intimidation. Which, isn't good for being a leader. You don't. You always come off as sincere, and mean what you say." 

"I'm not sure-" 

"Well you might as well give it a go. It can't hurt right?" 

"How would I even start?" I asked. JJ noticed us and came over. 

"Hey what's going on over here?" JJ asked. 

"I'm trying to get this dimwit over here to see that he can be a leader," Molten answered. 

"I'm not a dimwit. I'm just being sensible." 

"What's a dimwit?" JJ asked. 

"Another word for calling someone stupid," Molten said. 

"Oh." Shadow appeared nearby. "You've been forming a lot more Shadow," JJ said. 

"Ah well might as well practice. If I want to fight alongside you all I need to practice being in a physical form. Actually, I wanted to ask something." 

"Okay."

"Have you ever thought about how your wires could be used as a weapon? I know you did it a few times to Corruption, but what if you had some of your wires able to move like more arms? It'd give you more range," Shadow said. 

"Now that you mention it I've been thinking of that. It's just that before my shape wasn't very, cohesive so to speak. Now it's more formed, and I actually look like something." 

"So what if you used some of those wires you have hanging around as a weapon of sorts?" 

"That's actually a really good idea. I'm assuming you can partly control your wires in general. So having them able to catch someone off guard would be pretty valuable," I said. 

"I'd have to see." Shadow nodded. 

"Just a thought that came to my head." 

"Not a bad idea." I wonder how long we had left. It's been a few days since Fun Trap defeated Glitchtrap, but how fast does he recover?

"I want to gather everyone. JJ can you help do that?" I asked. 

"Sure." She went off, and Shadow followed behind. 

"Why do you want to get everyone?" Molten asked. 

"I want to think of a game plan. Just in case."

"And what is your idea?" Molten asked. 

"That's why I want everyone. I want to think of a plan together."

It took a while to get everyone to the tent. We had Funtime Chica, Lefty, Molten, Baby, Ballora, Rockstar Foxy, the Twisted Animatronics, Lolbit, Shadow and JJ.  The others were giving Shadow a clear distance. Small group. I haven't seen any others around though. "Right I wanted to gather everyone here to talk. We don't know how long Glitchtrap is going to stay quiet, so I want anyone and everyone's ideas," I said.