Chapter 67- Problematic

Bryan

I was nervous. I almost finished the anti-virus, but I wanted to test it. I didn't have anything to test it with. So I didn't know how this would turn out. I walked out and headed toward the front. It was there. It was a while waiting but Lolbit finally came. I hoped they would be in good condition. If not I could fix them up if I had to. I opened the box and turned them on. It took a second but they woke up and looked around. "Where am I?" Lolbit asked. So he was male. 

"I'm Bryan. You're at my theme park." They looked around. 

"Wow this place looks big."

"Come on. I can introduce you to some of the others here." We took the time to walk around, as I explained what we were dealing with. Partly. Lolbit was interested, and we got to Lefty's area. "Most of the ones who are online like to hang around here." I saw Lefty, fighting with JJ? Wait why was she here? Didn't she go back? I walked over. Lolbit took a bit more time. Probably nervous. "Uh, why are you here?" I asked JJ. She turned to me. 

"I didn't see you there. Uh, so it's a bit of a story. Who's that?"JJ asked as she pointed to Lolbit. 

"Uh, hi. I'm Lolbit. Nice to meet you," Lolbit said. 

"Nice to meet you too. Hold that thought." Lefty jumped at JJ and she teleported behind him. knocking him down. "There." 

"What the- what was that?" Lolbit asked. 

"Ohhh forgot you were new for a second there. Caught up in the moment you know? I can use electricity," JJ said as her hands glowed with electricity running across them. 

"Not on me please," Lefty said.

"Oh! Sorry about that." JJ got off of Lefty.

"I have so many questions that can probably be answered later," Lolbit said. 

"For the better. If you're new some of the others are inside," Lefty said as he pointed to the building. "Me and JJ are just practicing. It's kind of fun to fight against someone who can dodge your attacks."

"I'm just getting ready to fight Cobalt. Nothing else. I mean yeah it's helping you, but I'm doing it for my own reason." Cobalt? Who was that? I'd have that explained later. Me and Lolbit walked into Lefty's Laugh House. Rockstar Freddy and Molten were talking. 

"Hey guys we got someone new," I called. They both turned to me. 

"So who's that ugly looking one on that side?" Lolbit asked.

"That's Molten. And yeah. He's kind of ugly." They walked over. "Okay can you explain JJ being here?" I asked. 

"From what I've seen Fun Trap fought Ray, and he had his own robot. That one's name is Cobalt. She sent JJ here to prevent her from being found out by Ray," Rockstar Freddy explained. "And I'm assuming this is Lolbit?"

"You know my name?"

"Bryan's been talking about you for a while. He's been excited to have another animatronic here," Rockstar Freddy answered.

"As if we need more," Molten said. 

"Hey wire man no one asked you," Lolbit said. Okay. Sassy personality. That'd be interesting. Rockstar Freddy laughed a bit. Molten growled. 

"I could rip you in half if I wanted to." 

"Okay but that's only a threat. Now if you actually tried doing it I'd be scared, but not really." 

"Well we can see how you do against the Twisted Animatronics. Maybe then that'll scare you," Molten said. 

"The what now?"