Chapter 8- The Past

Rockstar Freddy

I was waiting. Bryan left but I wouldn't. It's been a few hours since Fun Trap passed out. I was really worried about her. Luckily we were able to get her back to the small meadow she liked. I saw her move a bit. "Are you awake?" I asked.

"Barely," Fun Trap replied. She sat up. "God I feel so tired. What even happened? Last thing I knew was Molten had me pinned down on the floor."

"Bryan said that, whatever it was took control and took out Springtrap and Molten. Didn't kill them though," I said.

"Augh everyone knows now don't they?" Fun Trap asked.

"Yeah. But it's not that bad."

"I think it is," Fun Trap replied. We sat for a moment in silence. "I, have something to tell you," Fun Trap said.

"What is it?" I asked. Fun Trap sighed.

"I might as well come clean. I was supposed to protect and defend someone in my dimension. Well, I failed. To no other than Afton. In my dimension, I broke his leg. He hasn't recovered fron it as far as I know, but I actually used my plasma for the first time. I went back to Henry's place that night as I was attacked by people. The experience I had at the time with people was they were nice, and kind. Henry wasn't happy. They tried to hurt Henry so I stepped in. I tried everything I could to fight against them, but I failed. I passed out that night from exhaustion. When I woke up, I was in this place. The walls were white and it was a while before I adjusted to it. I, I was scared. It wasn't like anything I'd seen. A person came in and said his name was Ray, and he was a friend of Henry's. He didn't look like one though. Over time I tried to fight back against him, but I couldn't. He was smarter than I thought. One day, I woke up and was, shocked. Before I woke up, the other part of me wanted control and when I woke up, exe was about to take control but when I was shocked, it caused this, disturbance in me and well, me and exe fused together. Ray was surprised, and I managed to escape. I hid for years after that. I was found by people and I was put on stage to perform. Of course it only lasted a few years before it closed. Most of what happened after is foggy. I know I found some different places I hid in. Recently Ray found me again. Corruption is the result of him putting a program in me and causing it to turn into a virus. That place I was being held at, Corruption burnt it down. I heard Ray tell some people to go after me when I took control again. Then I ended up here. Ever since the first time I've hated people. I can't stand them. I don't want to go back, in case he finds me again. I've been having dreams about it, and it's been scaring me," Fun Trap explained. So that's the story. "He also took out my claws, because I'd attack him with them if he came close," Fun Trap added.

"God I'm sorry. That must have been rough," I said.

"It's not something I'm very open about," Fun Trap admitted.

"I can see why." She looked a bit more relaxed to get that off her chest.

"I don't want Springtrap knowing. At all." I nodded. "If he got wind of it, there's no doubt he'd have some bad ideas," Fun Trap said.

"Yeah. I'm still surprised that you took them out so easy," I said.

"It wasn't hard. I've practiced battle strategies for a long time. Of course, for self defense. Or if I needed to protect anyone." She was protecting Bryan.

"So you were protecting Bryan?" I asked.

"Somewhat. I don't know what to think. I think he is good, but another part of me thinks he's just lying and will use me, like Ray did. My hatred toward humans runs deep Freddy. I just can't forget it," Fun Trap said.