Special Chapter 3/4

Corruption

Blood/Gore Warning

This, wasn't normal. Usually I'd hear Fun Trap's voice somewhere. What was going on? "What did you do?" I asked Springtrap.

"Ah so you noticed. You're now in full control, for as long as I want you to be in control. So now I control you." I growled.

"You can't control me. No one controls me," I hissed.

"That's what you think now but in due time you will. If you know what's good for you." I don't think he understood I don't feel pain. It's strange. Pain comes to me less than I think is normal.

"Shadow? What's going on?"

"I, don't know. This hasn't happened before. I can't reach her."

"What do you mean you can't reach her?!"

"Corruption she's not responding. It's like, she's in between being awake and asleep. Somewhat how you were. However she can't project her feelings like you can."

"So swapped places?"

"In a way, yes."

They haven't tried anything yet. Molten was testing the waters I think. "Why are you helping him?" I asked.

"I have no other option," Molten answered.

"And why do you think that is? Think they haven't caught on something's wrong? Do they blame you?" Molten slammed me into a wall.

"Don't you act all high and mighty. You're nothing but a toy. Something to be discarded of afterward," Molten spat.

"So are you." I grabbed him and slammed him into the floor, and he grunted. I tossed him into a wall and put my full force against him, tossing him away. He hissed.

"That strength will be used against you. Everything about you will be used against you."

"Hrph you can certainly try. I'll just beat you down as many times as I have to for you to stop," I replied coldly.

"You won't get that far," Springtrap said as he came in. Molten growled and backed off.

"How much are you willing to bet on that?" I asked.

"My, whole plan actually. I know you hate humans."

"Is it not obvious?"

"I want you to kill Bryan." Why him? He didn't pose much of a threat. In fact, he was really weak. The only thing is his bond with his other animatronics but that's about it. Not like any of them could even touch me.

"Is he that much of a threat to you? He's weak. Weaker than the ones I know," I said. "So why do you concern yourself with it?"

"Oh he's very much a threat. He has Helpy who knows my motives, though very little about them. But he may not show it but he's smart."

"That still doesn't make him a threat. Sure he's smart and he has someone who knows some of your plans why? If anything, could probably convince him to join you for whatever the hell your motive afterward would be."