Chapter 70- Moment

Balloon Girl/JJ

I had to work harder. If I wanted to help her I needed to be stronger. I stared at the tree. "It'd be easier if I had someone to do it on. Give me a better idea of what I'm trying to go for," I said to myself. I shot an arc of electricity at the tree. That might be a bit too obvious coming toward them. So what if I did it on the ground? I got lower to the ground and put my hand on it. Obviously there was a lot more space here. Shadow showed me some memories so I kind of had an idea of how I wanted to go about this. I released some of my electricity. I kept it in front of me. it wanted to spread out, which I didn't want. I wanted it to be focused in a certain area. It hit the tree. It didn't feel like much to control it like that. 

"I'm still wondering if what you plan will kill him."

"Good riddance if it does." Although, I didn't want to have to kill anyone. it didn't seem right. It seemed fair to do it to Glitchtrap because he's shown he was evil from the start. But, a person? Even if they are evil, they're much more vulnerable. 

"Hesitation. You want to help yet I feel you will hesitate if push comes to shove." 

"It doesn't seem right."

"Keep in mind she's done it before." I knew that. However, it seemed more out of self-defense if anything. 

"I'm not letting her deal with that again." I saw Rockstar Freddy walking over to that repair place. Must be going to see Bryan. "It's weird to think she hates people but she likes some. Kind of seems unfair."

"Isn't it about trust? However that works." I think it was. She didn't like Mike at first but didn't mind him over time. 

I practiced until I got tired. Which took a while. Keeping my electricity in a certain area seemed pretty simple. But if I wanted a higher amount it'd probably be harder. It depends on how many there are. It was night. So it was cooler out. I walked around. Everyone slept at this time. Shadow was somewhere. Soon it'd be two days. Then one. I had to prepare the best I could. I found a spot to sleep in and I slept.

The next day I found Rockstar Freddy. He was alone. I walked up to him. "So what are you doing?" I asked. He turned to me.

"I'm just thinking. I want to make sure nothing can go wrong with this. If we go all in, it's win or lose." 

"Well if he's still weak you have a good chance right?" I asked.

"Well yeah. But he's a virus himself. Just a physical version. It's really weird to think about it." 

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Well we know Corruption is one too however it has to use Fun Trap as a sort of host. Glitchtrap doesn't need that. How did he make himself physical like that?" 

"Didn't Springtrap tamper with that other portal? What if Glitchtrap managed to somehow tamper with one himself? Then make himself physical?" I asked. 

"Possibly." 

"Interesting theory." Then I thought about it. 

"You're thinking you can be your own being."

"Well that was quick. But yes."

"I don't think that's possible."

"If robots can turn to humans and viruses can turn into robots what's to say I can't turn into my own? Of course, I wouldn't have your ability since it's innate in you rather than myself." 

"What would you even do?"

"Learn more about what goes on. Experience things on my own without having to be tethered to anyone. Free will is something of much interest to me."