Chapter 11- Rescue

Bryan

This wasn't right. Where was Fun Trap? I checked the place she liked to stay at, and all around the pizzeria. The next day I walked in, and realized Rockstar Freddy was missing. Ballora, Baby, Happy Frog, and Orville were on. I walked up to them. "Hey guys have you seen Rockstar Freddy or Fun Trap?" I asked.

"That pink one? I saw it fighting Springtrap and Molten. Rockstar Freddy wasn't moving and we were going to help, but Springtrap said it started attacking them and they'd take care of it. Seems like they did," Ballora explained.

"WHAT?!" Ballora backed up a bit. "Why would you trust Molten and Springtrap?! Seriously?! Did you not think that they are the ones who attacked?!" I exclaimed. They shifted around.

"We thought-"

"I don't care what you thought! This is bad! Like, really bad. You ever wonder why Rockstar Freddy is missing?!" I said interrupting Orville.

"Woah Bryan calm down, and think for a second," Baby said.

"I will not think for a second! Springtrap and Molten have both of them now! Do you know how bad that is?!" I should have been here. I should have stopped it.

"Why should we care about an animatronic we barely know?" Happy Frog asked.

"Oh in case you didn't know, she can use plasma. Now think about what happened the other night. All of you." I had to find them. I couldn't leave them. Especially Fun Trap. I wouldn't give up on her or Freddy.

"So maybe they attacked Rockstar Freddy, and Fun Trap tried to intervene and Springtrap and Molten ganged up on her and took her down." I turned and A.I. Afton walked out of the back room.

"Well at least someone understands," I said.

"Well I did find it odd she wasn't around," A.I. Afton replied.

"We have to go find them," I said.

"Are you crazy?! We can't just waltz in to wherever they are hiding! That'd be the worst idea in the history of ideas," A.I. Afton said. I paced back and forth.

"I'm not going to just let them do that. I won't let them," I said harshly. "I'm going in with or without any of you."

"Bryan wait! Let's make a plan then," Ballora said. A plan would be better than going in there and just peeking around." I didn't have a hard suit to protect me like them.

"Alright. We'll make a plan. But frankly I don't want to wait long," I replied.

"We need to think of who will go with Bryan. We don't want too many or too little. About three should go with him. Who do we want to go?" A.I. Afton asked.

"I want Baby, Rockstar Foxy, and Ballora to come with me," I said.

"Uhh alright. Anyways how do you think we should proceed in there?" A.I. Afton asked.

"Stealth?" Baby asked.

"Stealth might be a good idea. We don't know what we're going up against," A.I. Afton said.

"Plus Springtrap and Molten could have anything ready against us, because they might know we want to rescue both of them."

"Maybe I can draw them away?" Baby asked. "I can tell Springtrap something's wrong here and he can come. Then that should give you enough time to look around. I'll go with him too. But I'm only going to help to get Freddy. For all we know Fun Trap could have just used the portal to go to her dimension," Baby explained.